About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
How to order with multiple files
For multi sign orders using different files, please follow the directions below to save.
- Place your order for the total number of signs you want and bypass the upload file option
This will allow you to take the quantity discount on your order (even if they are different files) as well as make the shipping cost much lower.
- Let us know how many of each file
Write the file name in the "comments" section of this page, or in the file upload page, along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
After you place your order
Go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload
We contact all of our customers after their order is placed and double check everything with you before we print, so rest assured you are in good hands.
Design Specs for 10' Wide Zip Stands
Choose which height you want and download the PDF template. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting the artwork.
Full Size Design layout should be at full size:
- 10' x 3.5' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 41.5" tall
- 10' x 6' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 71.5"
- 10' x 8' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 95.5" tall
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
10' Wide Zip Stand Options Explained
- 8ft High
- 6ft High
- 3.5ft High
Production Time: Production time starts the next business day from approval
- 4 Day Production
- 3-Day Rush Production
- 2-Day Rush Production
- 1-Day Rush Production
Light Blocking Liner: Recommended for double sided printed stands
- No: No liner will be provided
- Yes: Liner will be included with your order
Double Sided Printing:
- No: Backside will be white
- Yes: Both sides of the stand will be full color printed
Upload your File
- Can upload your print ready file
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
SetupThis 10' x 8' display wall can be set up by 1 person although 2 people is preferred. Total set up time for 1 person is about 15 min. Straight pole sections are bungeed together and attach to the corners. Joints are all numbered, so just match the numbers and set up will be quick. Slipping the fabric over the frame is easiest with 2 people working together, but 1 can do it. Once the fabric is over the frame you tension the fabric by zippering the bottom under the bottom bar (easiest if the frame is laying down)
Placing your order online for the 10' Wide Zip Stand
- Choose the height
- Choose Production time
- 4 Business Days
- 3-Day Rush Production
- 2-Day Rush Production
- 1-Day Rush Production
- 4 Business Days
- Choose if you want a Light Blocking Liner
- Choose if you want Double Sided Printing
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
Email proof: Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
Proof Approval: All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
Printing: Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
Boxing: When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
Shipped: Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Tracking: When your order is scanned in by FedEx you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the Zip Stands
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistance fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine, as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- The drying process in a dry creates a very high heat, which is not recommended for your fabric. Please hang dry or use a low-heat, tumble-type setting.
Uses of Zip Stands
Fabric Zip Stands are very versitile and can be be used for any indoor display. It's fast and easy to set up and the thin profile does not take up too much room making it great where ever it's displayed.
- Lectures and Presentations
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
- Photo Shoot Backwall
- Media Events
What is dye sublimation printing?
- Dye Sublimation Printing is a digital printing technology that uses high heat to transfer ink to our fabric, the sublimation process dyes the fabric permanently creating long lasting vivid prints that are washable. The ink won't peel or fade over time. With the proper care and handling of out dye sublimated fabric it will last for years to come.
Can I order a custom size zip stand?
- Yes, if you need a zip stand a specific size please contact one of our knowledgeable representatives and they can assist you with your order.
Can I replace the graphic on my zip stand?
- Yes, we offer replacement graphics for all of our zip stands. We will test your replacement graphic on a frame before it leaves our facility to ensure a perfect fit.
Can I use my zip stand outside?
- In our experience we do not recommend using your zip stand display outside. Weather elements such as rain or snow can ruin your display frame or fabric, and the wind can blow over your stand causing harm.
- It's not a good idea to use sandbags or weights on your zip stand frame, this will strip the screws holding your feet in place and warp the aluminum tubes, unfortunately once this happens the frame will have to be replaced.
I lost my zip stand feet"?
- Sometimes this happens, no worries, we offer replacement feet in our hardware section.
Can my zip stand be double sided?
- Yes! We can print on both sides of the display. It's the only large backdrops we can do double sided. Simply choose double sided printing when placing the order.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with offen.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.