About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
24" x 48" Classic Retail Banner Stand
The classic style retail banner stand is lightweight and easy to assemble and take down. Changing out graphics is a breeze too!
Classic Retail Banner Stand Details
- Round aluminum alloy tubing
- Matte brushed black finishing
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Heavy duty base
- Adjustable stand can hold different size graphics
- 1 or 2 sided graphics holder
- Edge to edge printed graphics
- High quality PET Vinyl with pole pockets top and bottom
- Ideal for indoor use
Display Size: 96" w x 24" h
We use a high quality SuperSmooth™ PET 15oz vinyl material that has a matte finish. These vinyl PET material has a block out layer in the middle and they are scrimless, meaning the surface is smooth as paper and there is no texture to the sides.
What's in the Box?
- Classic Banner Stand
- 4 Aluminum Dowels
- 1-2 Printed PET Vinyl Graphics
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
56" x 16.5" x 3" 20lbs
Normal production time is about 3-4 business days. Production time starts the next business day from proof approval. Higher qtys may be longer production times, Shipping time is additional.
Need it Fast?
We know sometimes you need things quickly. We're here for you, offering rush shipping options in checkout.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Classic Banner Stand 24x48 Print Ready Files
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- 24" x 48" Classic Banner Graphic: 24" wide x 48" tall
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Order Process for the Classic Retail Banner Stand with Printed Graphics
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Classic Banner Stand with Printed Panels Options Explained
Upload your File
- Can upload your print ready file
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
Care and Use of your Classic Banner Stand Printed Graphics
Vinyl banners are great for outdoor signage.
Cleaning your vinyl backdrop
- You can wipe down your vinyl backdrop with a little bit of water and mild soap. It is not recommended to use harsh chemicals because it could damage the material and ink.
Storing your Vinyl Banner
We recommend keeping the shipping box so you can easily roll up and store the banner away. Do not fold your vinyl backdrop, once the material becomes creased it is very hard to get the creases out, always roll the banner instead of fold.
- Your printed vinyl will last many years with normal care.
Uses for your Classic Retail Banner Stand
The classy, black finished retail banner stand is a lightweight, easy to assemble stylish indoor banner stand. This stand can be used as single sided or double sided graphics.
Great for events like:
- Indoor advertisements
- Retail store signage
- Media events
How to Setup Your Retail Banner Stand
- Screw top holder onto pole using knob (fig. A-1)
- Slide bottom holder onto large diameter pole and secure with knob (fig. A-2)
- Screw pole onto base using Phillips head screw (fig. B)
- Insert dowels through opening on graphics (fig. C)
- Insert dowels into top and bottom holders (fig. D)
- Position banners to desired position by adjusting bottom dowel holder position and by opening center pole until graphics are taught, then tighten.
Can the retail banner stand be double sided?
Yes, the retail banner stand is constructed to hold up to 2 graphics at one time, one on the front and one on the back.
Can the retail banner stand be a different color?
Unfortunately, we only offer these in one color, black.
Can I use the retail banner stand outside?
The retail banner stand is great for indoor use, however, the graphic and stand are waterproof and can be used outdoors but we recommend bringing your sign holder in during strong weather conditions to avoid damages to the sign holder and any surrounding property.
How do the graphics attach to the frame?
The vinyl panels will come with a pole pocket on the top and bottom, the provided dowels will slip through the pockets and clamp onto the sign holder. See Set up tab for further instructions.
Are the graphic banners replaceable?
Yes, you can easily remove the existing banners and order new ones to replace the current ones. You can easily reuse banners as well.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.