About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Our standard step stakes are made of 9 gauge galvanized wire and can hold signs up to 36" wide. The steel posts slide into corrugated flutes. The step stakes are zinc coated and welded for rust free strength.
Please handle the heavy duty step stakes with gloves to avoid metal splinters.
Step Stakes Details
- 30" tall x 10" wide x 1/8" dia
- 9 gauge galvanized wire (0.148")
- Weatherproof and durable
- Easily slide wire tops into corrugated plastic flutes
NOTE: 36" Wide yard signs require 2 stakes per sign
Placing your order for the Step Stakes
- Add your in hands date or any comments
Add qty of step stakes to your cart
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Your order will move quickly to our inventory department where they will pull the frame and get it ready to ship out.
- Once the frame is pulled from our inventory your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care and Use for theStep Stakes
The heavy duty step stakes should be used in any corrugated plastic yard signs that has hollow flutes. The step stakes will hold up to most weather conditions, however, we recommend brining in your yard signs in severe weather as they can cause damage if left in adverse weather conditions.
Use the heavy duty step stakes for:
- Real Estate Signage
- Political Campaigning
- Yard Sales
- Birthday Celebrations
- Wayfinding Signage
- Event Promotions
- Slide the top of the step stakes into the flutes of your corrugated yard signs.
- Push the bottom of the stake into the ground
What is the difference between the regular step stakes and heavy duty step stakes?
The heavy duty step stakes are much heavier and more than twice the steel. The heavy duty stakes have a "U" shape at the top where the sign slides into, this "U" shape gives the sign holder more stability in strong weather conditions.
How does the sign go onto the step stakes?
Corrugated plastic signs have hollow flutes, the flutes will have to be vertical in the sign in order for you to use the stakes. If the flutes are horizontal, unfortunately, you won't be able to use the step stakes with it. The step stakes easily slide into the flutes of the sign.
What are the step stakes made of?
Our step stakes are made of durable, water proof galvanized steel.