Care & Use of the A-frames
The Wind Frames are durable and weatherproof, however, since these signs are usually outdoors they can and will get dirty, regular (every few weeks or so) cleaning will prolong the life of your a-frame. Without regular cleaning dirt and grim can build up making it difficult to get off.
Washing your sign holder
- Don't use any harsh chemicals because you can damage the plastic
- Use a little soapy water, wiping your sign holder gently with a soft cloth or towel
Uses of Wind Signs
Wind Signs are great, you can easily swap out the signs for new seasons, menu items, special sales, realtor signs and more. They are long lasting, reusable and weatherproof. Here's a few ways to use them.
- Realtor Signs
- Sale Signage
- Seasonal Signage
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
Can I add panels to my Wind Sign?
- Yes, check out our "Frame with Signage Deals", these deals include the frame and printed panels. Do you already have a frame? Great, then you can purchase 24"x36" Corrugated plastic panels and intall them into your frame.
How long can I use my Wind Sign?
- The Wind Signs holders are built to last a long time, with proper care and cleaning they can last you years to come.
Can I use my Wind Signs outside?
- Yes, these sign holders are meant to be used outdoors since they are weatherproof you can rely on them lasting through out all the seasons. You can use them indoors as well.
Are the wind signs double sided?
- Yes, the wind sign holds 2 panels, one on each side.