About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Purchase with our Confidence Guarantee
Once your backdrop is finished, we test it out to make sure everything looks great. We will also take photos of the backdrop and send them to you before we ship it out.
Custom sized fabric for your Pop Up Frame
This replacement fabric will be sized to your specifications. It's best if you can send us your stand so that we can test the fabric and adjust if needed. If you cannot send us your frame we will make the fabric according to your specifications, however, we cannot guarantee a perfect fit without the frame in house.
How to measure your frame
NOTE: The most accurate measurements will come from corner to corner of the frame instead of across the middle of the frame because the frame could bow slightly in the middle and throw off the measurements.
Height: Measure from top to bottom
Width: Measure from left to right
Depth: Measure left to right on the end caps
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
How to set up your file
Once you provide us with the dimensions of your frame we can provide you with a PDF template with guidelines. If you don't want to wait for the PDF template from us you can get a rough configuration by using the formulas below.
With end caps
- D" + W" + D"= viewable area (width wise)
- Width viewable area + 4.31" left + 4.31" right (bleeds) = final file size width
- Height + .75" top + .75" bottom (bleeds) = final file size height
Without end caps
- Width + .75" left + .75" right (bleeds) = final file size width
- Height + .75" top + .75" bottom (bleeds) = final file size height
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Placing your order online
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care of your Fabric Print
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistant fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine on "Cold Setting", as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- To dry the fabric you should hang it back on the frame and let it air dry. Being a polyester fabric, it is almost dry as it comes out of the spin cycle.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles that may happen from folding
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Changing the Graphic
The tension fabric display graphic has velcro sewn onto the back to allow it to attach to the frame. To replace the fabric, simply lay the frame down and release the velcro. Take your new fabric and attach it to the velcro on the frame and you are done. Watch video on graphic replacement.
Can my pop up display go outside?
While all of the components of the frame and fabric are water proof, and will withstand rain, they are not made to withstand a wind. Wind will easily blow the frame over and damage it. You can attach the frame to another structure, but you then run the risk of breaking the frame with the pressures the wind puts on the whole structure.
Is it easy to set up a Pop Up Display?
Yes, they are the easiest frames to set up. Just a warning - never push the frame to open if you feel a resistance. The resistance is not normal and usually means something is bound up (usually the fabric is attached on the frame is some place that it shouldn't be)
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric using a digital technology, dye sublimation process and it prints just as a regular digital printer would. Since we are not using a screen printing process we are not limited to the colors to details like other fabric printers.
What color profile should I set up my artwork in?
We accept CMYK, RGB, mixed colors and Pantone colors. We do use a 4-color process and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up the artwork, how can I get artwork set up for my order?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I send the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.