About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Jumbo Frame Parts KitParts kit includes all the parts needed to set up your Blue Wave Jumbo Frame.
What's in the Box?
- 4 side screws with black knobs
- 2 screws for feet
- Allen wrench
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping box: 4" x '" x 1" 1lbs
How fast can you get this part?
- We can ship out most parts in 2 business day as long as it's in stock.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Frame to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Placing your order online the replacement part
- Add any comments or in hands date if you want.
- Add the part to your cart then proceed to check out.
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Your order will move quickly to our inventory department where they will pull the replacement part and get it ready to ship out.
- Once the frame is pulled from our inventory your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Can my jumbo frame display go outside?
While all of the components of the frame and fabric are water proof, and will withstand rain, they are not made to withstand a wind. Wind will easily blow the frame over and damage it. You can attach the frame to another structure, but you then run the risk of breaking the frame with the pressures the wind puts on the whole structure.
Is it easy to set up a jumbo frame Display?
We find that our customers have a little trouble setting up the jumbo frame the first time, so we made a video and a downloadable PDF to help make it as easy as possible. Once you set it up once, you usually get the hang of it and it will be easy after that. It does help to have a second person to assist in the set up of the jumbo frame.
How does the graphic go onto the frame?
Should I get vinyl or fabric when choosing the backdrop material?