About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Light Blocking Liner for the Pop Up Frames
Add-on light blocking liner for tension fabric pop up displays
- Eliminates shadows caused by backlighting
- Easy to add to existing frame
- Includes blockout liner and velcro strips to add to existing frame and fabric
What's in the Box?
- Light blocking liner with velcro
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping box: 18" x 18" x 2" 5lbs
How fast can you get this light blocking liner?
- We can ship out most liners in 2-3 business days.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Frame to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Using your light blocking liner
The light blocking liner will drape over the top and back of your pop up frame. Simply set up the display as you normally would, then apply the light blocking liner to the top and back of the frame.
Placing your order online the light blocking liner
- Add any comments or in hands date if you want.
- Add the part to your cart then proceed to check out.
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Your order will move quickly to our inventory department where they will pull cut the light blocking liner to size and get it ready to ship out.
- Once the liner is made your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Why do I need a light blocking liner?
Our light blocking liners are made of a gray fabric material specially designed to block out any traveling light. We recommend adding a light blocking liner to your Pop Up Frames because they tend to allow a lot of light to flow through the fabric causing a shadow of the frame.
If you have placing your Tension Fabric Pop Up Display against a solid wall and there won't be any light sources behind it then you won't need a light blocking liner.