About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Medium Tear Drop Flag (11.5 ft)
Our custom printed tear drop flag banners are the perfect attention grabber for everything from retail signage, car dealership signage, tradeshows, restaurant signage, outdoor event wayfinding, and much more! The flag banners can be used outdoors with the spike base (included) and indoors with the X-base (additional) making it perfect to use anywhere. All our custom feather flags are dye sublimated printed for a long lasting, permanent, vivid. waterproof of printed graphic.
Single sided flags are printed on piece of fabric, the image bleeds through to back side so back is reversed.
Tear Drop Flag Details
- Tear drop flag stands approx. 11.5ft tall
- Includes dye sublimated printed fabric flag
- Soft carrying case included
- Full fiber poles are flexible and will rotate in the wind
- Tear drop flag is wind resistant
- Ground stake included
- Flag is not designed to use in adverse weather or high wind, take you flag in when unpresented weather is forecasted. Weather damage is not covered by warranty.
Assembled Dimensions: 64" W x 138.63" H x 1.75" D
Wind Rating: 37mph / 60kph max
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all of our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
Tear Drop Flag Frame
The feather banner frame is made of flexible full fiber. The unique design allows the flag to rotate with the wind. The feather banner pole breaks down into smaller poles making it easy to carry and travel with. It can take less then 5 minutes to set up with 1 person.
What's in the Box?
- 4 full fiber poles
- Spike base
- Dye sublimated printed flag graphic
- Soft carrying bag
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 46" x 4" x 4" 6lbs
Normal Production time is about 4 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Flag to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Print Ready Files for Medium Tear Drop Flag Banner
Download the PDF template. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting your artwork for print.
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- Medium Tear Drop Flag Single Sided PDF Template: 31" wide x 92" tall
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Tear Drop Flag Options Explained
- Spike Base Only (included): your feather flag will come with a spike base
- Spike Base & X-base: You will receive a spike base and an x-base
Upload your File
- You can normally attach the file with the product order in the "File Upload" option on the product.
- Larger files can sometimes stall the order, if that is the case just remove the file from the product option and use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
- Upload your print ready file or up to 2 logos for design set up (if you have more than 2 logos please reach out to our customer service team for a custom design quote)
Care & Use of the Tear Drop Flags
Tear Drop flags are great signage solution for indoor and outdoor displays. The fabric is waterproof and the frame is flexable making it pefect for long term outdoor flags.
The tear drop flag poles and graphic are fairly strong and can withstand a max of 37mph winds. In the event of extreme weather we recommend bringing your flags inside for safe keeping until the weather clears up. If left in adverse weather conditions your flags can become permanently damaged or cause damage to surrounding property.
- Your printed fabric graphic will last many years with normal care.
Uses for your Tear Drop Flags
Our custom tear drop flags are a great way to add branding to any event or display. Feather flags are often used as a wayfinding system at outdoor and indoor events as well as grand openings and so much more.
Great for events like:
- Lectures and Presentations
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
- Media Events
- Sale signage
- Open Signage
Setting up a tear drop flag is very easy to do.
- Starting with the widest pole and moving up to the thinest pole, push the poles together until you have a full length pole
- Feed the pole through the pocket of the graphic
- The hook can adjust to ensure it is in a good position
- Wrap the loop around the hook
- The graphic is now in place
- Place the flag on the base
- Assembly complete
Placing your order online for the Tear Drop Flag Banner
- Spike Base Only (included)
- Spike Base & X-base
Upload your File or logo(s)
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What base should I use?
Your feather flags will come with a spike base, which is used for outdoor applications. You use the spike to ancor the flag into the ground. The X-base is an add on and these can be used indoors or outdoors, however, if you plan to use the X-base outside you will need to make sure it's weighted down because the wind can knock it over easily.
If my flag is single sided what does it look like on the back?
Our single sided flags consist of one layer of sheer fabric, the front print will see-thru the backside and you'll get a reverse image on the back side. We do offere double sided printed flags, these flags come with two printed fabric sides and a light blocking layer in the middle.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.