About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Pop Up Crossbar Replacement
Pop up cross bar replacement includes one cross section.
NOTE: These crossbars will ONLY fit your Blue Wave Pop Up Display Stands and they are not cross compatible with other companies Pop Up or Hop Up Displays. We cannot guarantee that the cross bar section will fit your existing frame if you didn't originally purchase your frame from Blue Wave
Theses fit all Blue Wave Pop Up Displays EXCLUDING the 10'x10' Pop Up Display as this one frame comes from a different manufacturer. Please contact us before placing your order if you need replacement parts for the 10x10 Pop Up Frame
What's in the Box?
- 1 aluminum cross bar section
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping box: 30" x 1" x 1" 1lbs
How fast can you get this part?
- We can ship out most parts in 2 business day as long as it's in stock.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Frame to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Replacing your crossbar section
Placing your order online the replacement part
- Add any comments or in hands date if you want.
- Add the part to your cart then proceed to check out.
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Your order will move quickly to our inventory department where they will pull the replacement part and get it ready to ship out.
- Once the frame is pulled from our inventory your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Why did my crossbar section break?
Cross bar sections on the pop up tend to break very easily and it's important you take extra care when setting up and taking down you pop up display. A lot of time the reason the cross bar sections break is because one of the locking arms are not unlocked all the way and when the frame is forced to collapse down it puts too much pressure on the cross sections causing it to break.
Another reason they can break is if you are taking the display down and the fabric is still on the end caps or the fabric is caught on the end caps it will pull on the cross section and cause it to break.
The pop up frame should collapse easily without any applied pressure and if you feel any resistance at all that means something is wrong. Don't try to force it.
How do I replace my cross bar section?
Follow this simple video instructions on how to replace your cross bar section on your pop up frame: