About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Water Bag Weight for FlagsThe Water Bags enable you to use your feather flags with x-bases outside. Fill it will water or sand to provided a extra weight support during windy days.
Water Bag Details
- Holds up to 3 gallons of liquid
- Acts as added weight on the x-bases only (is not compatible with spike bases)
- Durable plastic material
- Weights about 24lbs when filled fully with water
- Empties to fold for easy storage
What's in the Box?
- Empty water bag (water/sand not provided)
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 8" x 4" x 4" 2lbs
How fast can you get this base?
- We can ship this out in 1-2 business day as long as it's in stock.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Frame to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Care & Use of the Water Bag Weight
The water bag is made of durable plastic material, it can hold water or sand. The plastic is wipable if it gets dirty.
The Tear drop flag poles and graphic are fairly strong and can withstand a max of 37mph winds. In the event of extreme weather we recommend bringing your flags inside for safe keeping until the weather clears up. If left in adverse weather conditions your flags can become permanently damaged or cause damage to surrounding property.
Uses for your Tear Drop Flags
Our custom tear drop flags are a great way to add branding to any event or display. Feather flags are often used as a wayfinding system at outdoor and indoor events as well as grand openings and so much more.
Great for events like:
- Lectures and Presentations
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
- Media Events
- Sale signage
- Open Signage
Setting up a tear drop flag is very easy to do.
- Starting with the widest pole and moving up to the thinest pole, push the poles together until you have a full length pole
- Feed the pole through the pocket of the graphic
- The hook can adjust to ensure it is in a good position
- Wrap the loop around the hook
- The graphic is now in place
- Set up the x-base
- Fill the water bag with either water or sand to the desired weight
- Place the water bag over the x-base
- Place the flag on the base
- Assembly complete
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Your order will move quickly to our inventory department where they will pull the frame and get it ready to ship out.
- Once the frame is pulled from our inventory your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What base should I use?
Your feather flags will come with a spike base, which is used for outdoor applications. You use the spike to ancor the flag into the ground. The X-base is an add on and these can be used indoors or outdoors, however, if you plan to use the X-base outside you will need to make sure it's weighted down because the wind can knock it over easily.
If my flag is single sided what does it look like on the back?
Our single sided flags consist of one layer of sheer fabric, the front print will see-thru the backside and you'll get a reverse image on the back side. We do offere double sided printed flags, these flags come with two printed fabric sides and a light blocking layer in the middle.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.