About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Purchase with our Confidence Guarantee
Once your backdrop is finished, we test it out to make sure everything looks great. We will also take photos of the backdrop and send them to you before we ship it out.
10' Wide Straight Stretch Fabric Zip Stand
The fabric zip stands are a great backdrop option for tradeshows and events! With the thin profile, soft fabric feel, vivid graphics are sure to catch passersby attention.
The aluminum tube frame is easy to assemble and take down, typically 1 person can set this stand up in about 15 minutes. No tools required, the tube frame simply snaps together and the fabric pulls over the frame and zips at the bottom pulling the fabric tight on all 4 sides of the frame giving it a sleek professional look.
Available in single units or combinations, 3.5', 6', 8', 10' high as well as 1 and 2 sided printing. Traveling is easy since the frame breaks down small and the fabric folds up and they both fit into the included soft carrying case.
Straight Stretch Fabric Zip Display Details
- High Resolution graphics printed directly on to fabric
- Easy set up within 15 minutes with 1 person
- At true 8' wide x almost 8' high
- Aluminum round frame tubes are 1-1/4" in dia and are more than adequate for this stand
- Fabric is sewn like a pillow case. Simply pull fabric over the frame and zip at the bottom
- Fabric is stretchy and when pulled tight it eliminates all wrinkles
- Waterproof and washable fabric
- Easily swap out fabric prints
FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
Straight Frame Size: 120" Wide x120" High or 96" High or 72" High or 42" High x 1-1/4" Deep
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all of our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
We use a soft snit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces the wrinkles with fully stretched over the display frame. The fabric has a matte appearance and will not glare or reflect light. The fabric is washable on cold and air dry.
FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
Aluminum Tube Zip Frames
The frame is made of 1-1/4" dia aluminum tube. Very lightweight at about 10lbs. Breaks down into approx 2' sections which are bungee corded together for easy setup. Sections snap together with snap pins. No tools are needed to erect this frame and it would take 1 person less than 10 minutes to assemble. All the joints are numbered for easy assembly, simply match up the numbers and you will be done in no time.
Light Blocking Liner
Our light blocking liners are made of a gray fabric material specially designed to block out any traveling light. We recommend adding a light blocking liner to your zip stands if you have double sided printing, because the light blocking lighting liner will block any light eliminating a shadow from the other sides print.
If your display is single sided, you won't need a light blocking liner.
LED Lights & Hard Carrying Case (Not Included)
Our LED Lights are 18w and they clamp on the top of the aluminum tube frame, over the fabric. Lights are a great way to draw attention to your display. Keep in mind the lights do have a cord and will need to be plugged in, you'll want to check with the event hall to see if you need special permissions to use the lights with your display. LED lights are not recommended for double sided displays, due to the cords hanging down from the lights. See our LED Lights section for more information.
The hard carrying case makes it easier to travel with your zip stands as well as offering extra protection. The hard carrying cases can fit the zip stand frames and fabric. Keep in mind we don't recommend using the hard case as a shipping case, in our experience shipping the case as is tends to be too rough on the locks, latches and joints on the cases and they tend to break very easily during shipping. Also, most shipping carriers will charge you an extra fee for shipping the case without a corrugated box. See our Small Hard Case 3 for more information.
What's in the Box?
- Dye sublimated fabric, pillow case style sewn with zippered bottom
- Aluminum tube frame
- 2 steel feet
- 2 screws & allen wrench
- Soft carrying case
Dimensions & Weights
Frame Only: 35" x 8" x 7" 14lbs
Frame with Fabric Shipping Box: 35" x 13" x 7" 15lbs
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 4 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush production options for an extra fee as well as rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
Current Production Times:
- 4 Day Production
- 3-Day Production upgrade
- 2- Day Production upgrade
- 1-Day Production upgrade
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Print Ready Files for 10' Wide Zip Stand Display
Choose which height you want and download the PDF template. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting the artwork.
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- 10' x 3.5' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 41.5" tall
- 10' x 6' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 71.5"
- 10' x 8' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 95.5" tall
- 10' x 10' Zip Stand: 121" wide x 120" tall
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Fabric Zip Stand Display Options Explained
- 10ft High: Your stand will be 10ft tall and 10ft wide
- 8ft High: Your stand will be 8ft tall and 10ft wide
- 6ft High: Your stand will be 6ft tall and 10ft wide
- 3.5ft High: Your stand will be 3.5ft tall and 10ft wide
Double Sided Printing
- Single Sided, back will be white
- Double Sided, full color print on back side
Light Blocking Liner
- No: No light blocking liner will be added
- Yes: opaque material that blocks out light will be added to the display
Production Time (Production time starts the next business day from proof approval)
- Standard Turnaround (4 business days)
- 72 Hour - 3 Business Days
- 48 Hour - 2 Business Days
- Next Business Day
Upload your File
- You can normally attach the file with the product order in the "File Upload" option on the product.
- Larger files can sometimes stall the order, if that is the case just remove the file from the product option and use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
- Upload your print ready file or up to 2 logos for design set up (if you have more than 2 logos please reach out to our customer service team for a custom design quote)
Care & Use of the Zip Stand Displays
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistant fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine on "Cold Setting", as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- To dry the fabric you should hang it back on the frame and let it air dry. Being a polyester fabric, it is almost dry as it comes out of the spin cycle.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles that may happen from folding
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Uses for your Fabric Zip Stand Display
Fabric Zip Stands are very versatile and can be used for any indoor display. It's fast and easy to set up and the thin profile does not take up too much room making it great where ever it's displayed.
Great for events like:
- Lectures and Presentations
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
- Photo Shoot Backwall
- Media Events
Setup and Takedown
This 10' x 8' display wall can be set up by 1 person although 2 people is preferred. Total set up time for 1 person is about 15 min. Straight pole sections are bungeed together and attach to the corners. Joints are all numbered, so just match the numbers and set up will be quick. Slipping the fabric over the frame is easiest with 2 people working together, but 1 can do it. Once the fabric is over the frame you tension the fabric by zippering the bottom under the bottom bar (easiest if the frame is laying down)
Light Blocking Liner Set up
How to fix your leaning zip stand
Placing your order online for the Tension Fabric Zip Stand Displays
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What is dye sublimation printing?
Dye Sublimation Printing is a digital printing technology that uses high heat to transfer ink to our fabric, the sublimation process dyes the fabric permanently creating long lasting vivid prints that are washable. The ink won't peel or fade over time. With the proper care and handling of out dye sublimated fabric it will last for years to come.
Can I order a custom size zip stand?
Yes, if you need a zip stand a specific size please contact one of our knowledgeable representatives and they can assist you with your order.
Can I replace the graphic on my zip stand?
Yes, we offer replacement graphics for all of our zip stands. We will test your replacement graphic on a frame before it leaves our facility to ensure a perfect fit.
Can I use my zip stand outside?
In our experience we do not recommend using your zip stand display outside. Weather elements such as rain or snow can ruin your display frame or fabric, and the wind can blow over your stand causing harm.
It's not a good idea to use sandbags or weights on your zip stand frame, this will strip the screws holding your feet in place and warp the aluminum tubes, unfortunately once this happens the frame will have to be replaced.
I lost my zip stand feet"?
Sometimes this happens, no worries, we offer replacement feet in our hardware section.
Can my zip stand be double sided?
Yes! We can print on both sides of the display. It's the only large backdrops we can do double sided. Simply choose double sided printing when placing the order.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.