About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
24" x 36" A Frame with 2 Printed Panels
The Quik frame is constructed of all white plastic with a molded handle that provides easy portability. You don't have to worry about rust, splinters, discoloration or maintenance with this a-frame. The sign panels easily slide into place on the front and back of the frame make it quick and simple to switch out graphics, no bolts, clips or added parts to fiddle with! The stay tabs hold the 24" x 36" panels into place.
How to order with multiple files
For multi sign orders using different files, please follow the directions below to save.
- Place your order for the total number of signs you want and bypass the upload file option
This will allow you to take the quantity discount on your order (even if they are different files) as well as make the shipping cost much lower.
- Let us know how many of each file
Write the file name in the "comments" section of this page, or in the file upload page, along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
After you place your order
Go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload
We contact all of our customers after their order is placed and double check everything with you before we print, so rest assured you are in good hands.
Design Specs for 24" x 36" A-frame panels
Design layout should be at full size:
- 24" wide x 36" high
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple or large files
- Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
- After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top left side of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
- We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
- You will receive a proof that requires approval by you before anything goes to print.
24" x 36" A Frame with 2 Printed Panels Options Explained
Upload your File
- For small file sizes (under 500k) you can use the easy upload on the product optioons.
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
- Look up the manufacturers installation instructions for your sign holder. Most panels can slide into the a frames, however, some signs require you to either use clips or screws to hold the sign into place.
Placing your order online for the 24" x 36" A-frame with 2 Printed Panels
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Do you want to use our Design Online feature?
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the Replacement Panels
The A-frame and sign panels are durable and weatherproof, however, since these signs are usually outdoors they can and will get dirty, regular (every few weeks or so) cleaning will prolong the life of your custom printed sign panels. Without regular cleaning dirt and grim can build up making it difficult to get off.
Washing your signs
- Don't use any harsh chemicals because you can damage the print or lamination
- Use a little soapy water, wiping your replacement panels gently with a soft cloth or towel
Uses of A-frames with printed panels
A-frames with printed panels are great, you can easily swap out the signs for new seasons, menu items, special sales, realtor signs and more. They are long lasting, reusable and weatherproof. Here's a few ways to use them.
- Realtor Signs
- Sale Signage
- Seasonal Signage
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
What are the panels made of?
- Our panels are made of either coroplast. The board material is weatherproof and durable, coroplast is great for use in sign holders and is perfect for long term use in any sign holder.
How long can I use my A-frame with printed panel signs?
- The a-frame signs holders are built to last a long time, with proper care and cleaning they can last you years to come.
Is the printed signs durable?
- Coroplast is both durable and rigid. It can withstand most weather conditions, especially cold weather as it won't crack when hit by the snow.
Can I use my a-frame outside?
- Yes, these sign holders are meant to be used outdoors since they are weatherproof you can rely on them lasting through out all the seasons. You can use them indoors as well.
Is the graphic mounted to the printed panels?
- Our coroplast is printed direct to material.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
- The coroplast prints won't peel since they are printed direct to material
Can I make my sign double sided?
- The a-frames hold 2 panels, one on each side. The printed panels will be 1 side printed and you'll insert the 1 panel on each side of the a-frame.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Foam Board Signs in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or you sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work pretty fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production pretty quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances we have to stop it.