About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
How to order with multiple files
For multi sign orders using different files, please follow the directions below to save.
- Place your order for the total number of signs you want and bypass the upload file option
This will allow you to take the quantity discount on your order (even if they are different files) as well as make the shipping cost much lower.
- Let us know how many of each file
Write the file name in the "comments" section of this page, or in the file upload page, along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
After you place your order
Go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload
We contact all of our customers after their order is placed and double check everything with you before we print, so rest assured you are in good hands.
Design Specs for 24" x 36" Lightweight A-frame
Design layout should be at full size:
- 24" wide x 36" high
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple or large files
- Place your order for the total number of pop ups you want and check out.
- After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top left side of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
- We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
- You will receive a proof that requires approval by you before anything goes to print.
24" x 36" Lightweight A Frame Options Explained
Upload your File
- For small file sizes (under 500k) you can use the easy upload on the product optioons.
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
Your lightweight a-frame will arrive folded
- Simply unfold and bend at the hinge in the middle to create a triangle
- Take the bottom flats and overlap them together using the velcro to hold them together to finish your a-frame look
Placing your order online for the 24" x 36" Lightweight A-frame
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Do you want to use our Design Online feature?
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the Lightweight A Frame
The Lightweight A-frame durable and weatherproof, however, if you are going to use the sign outside you should use a sandbag or a weighted item to hold down the sign. It's lightweight and can blow away easily.
Washing your signs
- Don't use any harsh chemicals because you can damage the print or lamination
- Use a little soapy water, wiping the corrugated plastic gently with a soft cloth or towel
Uses of the Lightweight A-frames
Lightweight A-frames are great, you can easily swap out the signs for new seasons, menu items, special sales, realtor signs and more. They are long lasting, reusable and weatherproof. Here's a few ways to use them.
- Tradeshow events
- Sale Signage
- Seasonal Signage
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
What are is the lightweight a-frame made of?
- Our Lightweight A frame is made of coroplast. The board material is weatherproof and durable and can last a long time with proper use and care.
How long can I use my Lightweight A-frame?
- The lightweight a-frame signs are durable and longlasting, with proper care and cleaning they can last you years to come.
Is the printed signs durable?
- Coroplast is both durable and rigid. It can withstand most weather conditions, especially cold weather as it won't crack when hit by the snow.
Can I use my Lightweight a-frame outside?
- Yes, you can use your lightweight a-frame outdoors. Make sure to use some kind of weight such as a sandbag to hold down the sign or it will blow away very easily.
Is the graphic mounted to the printed panels?
- Our coroplast is printed direct to material.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
- The coroplast prints won't peel since they are printed direct to material
Can I make my sign double sided?
- The lightweight a-frames are naturally 2 side printed. If you want it to me single sided that is ok, the backside will be blank white then.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Foam Board Signs in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or you sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work pretty fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production pretty quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances we have to stop it.