About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Purchase with our Confidence Guarantee
Once your backdrop is finished, we test it out to make sure everything looks great. We will also take photos of the backdrop and send them to you before we ship it out.
33.5" Pull Up Banner
Our Pull Up Banner Stands are great options for tradeshow signage. They have a slim profile and are easy to travel with. You don't need any tools to use these retractable banners, simply pull up the banner from the base and hook onto the pole. You can set up these banner stands virtually anywhere!
The high-quality graphic is printed in full color on low curl PET vinyl and adhered with double sided stick tape in the base for a permanent graphic. Although the graphic can be replaced, it requires current banner to be cut off the leader, reducing the leader size each time the banner is replaced. If you are looking for a banner stand that has a replaceable graphic we highly recommend going with the a Pro-Series Retractable Banners.
Pull Up Banner Stand Details
- Stand is 33.24" wide with 79"
- Includes printed graphic on low curl Matte PET vinyl banner material
- Soft carrying case included.
- Banner stand is silver aluminum with chrome colored plastic endcaps
We use a super smooth premium 13oz low curl PET vinyl. The vinyl is a matte white making it ideal for vivid, high-resolution graphics.
What's in the Box?
- Aluminum base
- 1 support pole
- Clamp bar with end caps (comes attached to the banner)
- Printed vinyl graphic (comes installed into the base and ready to use)
- Soft carrying case
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 35" x 5" x 4" 11lbs
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 4 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush production options for an extra fee as well as rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
Current Production Times:
- 4 Day Production
- 24 Hour Production upgrade
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for 33.5" Pull Up Banners
Download the PDF template. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting the artwork.
Full size design layout should be:
33.5" Pull Up Banner 33.25" wide x 79" tall
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Placing you order for the 33.5" Banner Stand
- Choose Production Time
- Standard Turnaround time (4 Business Days)
- 24 Hour Rush Production
- Standard Turnaround time (4 Business Days)
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here are the next steps:
Email proof: Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
Proof Approval: All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
Printing: Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
Boxing: When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
Shipped: Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Tracking: When your order is scanned in by FedEx you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Options Explained for 33.5" Banner Stand
- Standard Turnaround time (4 Business Days): Production will start the next business day from when proof is approved and will ship out within approx. 4 business days.
- 24 Hour Rush Production: Production will start the next business day from when proof is approved and will ship out within approx. 1 business day.
Care and Use of Pull Up Banner Stands
Pull up banners are popular because they are so easy to use. These tool free displays are also easy to travel with as well.
Cleaning your banner:
If you banner happens to get dirty you can wipe it down with a damp cloth. Don't use harsh chemicals because it could damage the ink or the banner material. Keep the base and inside banner dry.
Pulling up your banner:
When pulling up or retracting your banner from the base you will need to take special care to pull the banner straight up, evenly. Don't let go of the banner quickly, as it could slam into the base and break.
Uses for the Pull Up Banners
Our retractable banners are great, since they are free standing and have a slim profile, they can be set up virtually anywhere. It's easy to move them and transport them too. Here's some places we commonly see pull up banner stands.
- Lectures and Presentations
- Retail Store Signage
- Media Events
Pull Up Banner Stand Setup
Can I order a custom size banner stand?
- Unfortunately, we are pretty limited to custom sizes when it comes to retractable banner stands, however, the Pro Series Banner Stand does come with a telescoping pole and it can be adjusted to different sizes than the standard 84" and 92". If you want a custom height please reach out to your customer service team and they can assist you.
Can I replace the graphic on my retractable banner stand?
- If you purchased any of the Pro-Series retractable banner stands, those do come with the option to swap out the graphics. Unfortunately, any of the Exhibitor series banners cannot be replaced as the banner is permanently installed in the base and in order to replace the banner it would require you to cut part of the leader off and adhering the new banner to the remaining leader.
Can I use my retractable pull banner outside?
- In our experience we do not recommend using your retractable banner stand outside. If you choose to use it outside be sure to protect it from any weather like rain or snow and keep in mind a strong enough wind can knock it over easily.
Can I make my retractable banner double sided?
- We do offer a few double-sided retractable banner options, these banners will have two banners installed into the base of the stand. However, we are not able to make single sided banner stands double sided.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.