About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
How to order with multiple files
For multi sign orders using different files, please follow the directions below to save.
- Place your order for the total number of signs you want and bypass the upload file option
This will allow you to take the quantity discount on your order (even if they are different files) as well as make the shipping cost much lower.
- Let us know how many of each file
Write the file name in the "comments" section of this page, or in the file upload page, along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
After you place your order
Go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload
We contact all of our customers after their order is placed and double check everything with you before we print, so rest assured you are in good hands.
Design Specs for 24"x46" Custom Corrugated Plastic Sign
Design layout should be at full size either:
- 24" wide x 46" high
- 24" high x 46" wide
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple or large files
- Place your order for the total number of signs and proceed to the check out.
- After you place your order, go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top left side of the home page. There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
- We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload. If we have any questions we will let you know.
- You will receive a proof that requires approval by you before anything goes to print.
24"x46" Corrugated Plastic Signs Options Explained
- Add an easel to the back to allow it to stand on a table. Folds flat against the back for transporting. Ease is made of a compressed card board.
- Prints can be lamimated - Lamination is not generally needed on these foam boards, but if you want it we offer the following
- Gloss lamination
- Matte Lamination
- Dry Erase - this is a gloss materail mounted on top of your image and allows you to use dry erase markers, as well as wet erase and liquid chalk. Liquid chalk is the best to use and can be used over dark prints.
Upload your File
- For small file sizes (under 500k) you can use the easy upload on the product optioons.
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
- The design online program can be switched from a vertical to horizontal format by choosing this option. Some stock templates will change also. We have a few design online base templates for the 11"x14" foam board, and all are editable.
Easel Stand Step:
- If you purchased a easel back then the easel will already be attached to the back of your sign when you receive it. Simply fold out the easel wing and lock it in to place. Now you can place your Foam Board Sign on any flat surface!
Mounted prints to wall (only for 1 sided printing):
- Since Corrugated Plastic boards are light weight it's pretty easy to mount them to any smooth surface wall. You can easily use double sided stick tape on the back of the sign to adhere it to the wall, Command Damage-Free Hanging Strips also work great.
- Reference the sign holder's manufacturer directions to ensure proper installation of the sign.
Placing your order online for the 24"x46" Corrugated Plastic print(s)
Choose if you want to add an easel back to your sign
Choose if you want to add a lamination to your sign
- Matte Lamination
- Gloss Lamination
- Dry Erase Lamination
- Choose if you want it to be double sided printing.
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Do you want to use our Design Online feature?
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the 24"x46" Corrugated Plastic Sign
Corrugated Signs or a.k.a. Coroplast is a high-quality polypropylene twin-wall profile sheet, the high-quality signs have a corrugated core. These signs are great for outdoor signage as well as indoor.
Cleaning your Corrugated Plastic signs
- Since Corrugated Plastic material is waterproof, you can wipe down your signs with a dry or damp cloth without damaging the board or print.
- Don't use hard chemicals as it could ruin the ink or lamination.
Handle with care outdoors
- Corrugated Plastic is a durable weatherproof plastic and is the best material for outdoors.
Don't leave Corrugated Plastic signs in vehicles
- Vehicles can get extremely hot even if it's feels cool outside. Due to the high temperatures in vehicles, it could ruin your sign by causing it to wrap.
Uses of Corrugated Plastic Signs
Custom Corrugated Signs are great for outdoor and outdoor signage and can be used for a variety of things.
- Yard Signs
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
What are Corrugated Plastic boards made of?
- Our custom Corrugated Signs or a.k.a. Coroplast is a high-quality polypropylene twin-wall profile sheet.
How long can I use my Corrugated Board Sign?
- Corrugated board Signs are great for short-term outdoor and long-term indoor use. With proper care of your custom printed Corrugated signs, they can last you many years.
Is Corrugated Plastic board durable?
- Corrugated Plastic signs are very durable. Coroplast uses a copolymer resin in order to increase impact and low temperature performance. Copolymer resins are also used because the retain the ability to be flexed an unlimited number of times without breaking. We call this unique ability "a living hinge".
Can I use my Corrugated Sign outside?
- You can use your Corrugated sign outside. It's waterproof and we use UV inks, they are great for short-term outdoor use.
I would like a different size than the 24"x46"?
- We can cut down the sign into any size, simply let us know in the comments section what the final size of the sign you would like. We'll confirm the custom size while in the proofing stage.
Can I custom cut or die cut my Corrugated Board Sign?
- Yes! We the best die cutting machinery you can get, and we have the ability to do most custom die cut projects. Here's how you can set up the cutlines. Please contact us about your custom cut signs 888-319-8184 prior to placing the order.
Should I laminate my Corrugated Board Print?
- You can laminate your Corrugated Board Sign for the following reasons:
- Going for more of a "photo like" look, choose gloss lamination.
- Want a matte (not glossy) finish, choose matte lamination.
- Want to write on it, wipe it off and reuse, choose dry erase lamination.
Will the dry erase markers stain the dry erase lamination?
- Since our dry erase lamination is high quality most dry erase, wet erase and liquid chalk markers should wipe right off easily without leaving any stains. We highly recommend wiping off any marker after using it, if the marker is left on it for a prolonged period of time it could stain the lamination. If you happen to get any staining, you can try to use as small amount of isopropyl alcohol to wipe the lamination.
Is the graphic mounted to the Corrugated Plastic Board Sign?
- No, we print directly to the Corrugated board material using high quality UV inks. Mounted prints are when the graphic is printed on a sheet of paper or vinyl then it's mounted onto the Corrugated Plastic material with an adhesive. In our experience printing direct to material produces just as high-quality results as custom board mounting.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
- Since we print direct to material none of the graphic will peel off the board unlike mounted prints.
I ordered an easel back but decided I don't want to use it. What do I do?
- The easel back comes already adhered to the back of your sign when you receive it, unfortunately, you won't be able to remove it without damaging the back of the sign, however, the easel back is so thin you can simply not fold it out.
Can I make my sign double sided?
- Yes, we can print on both sides of the foam board material. Choose double sided printing in the drop down.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Foam Board Signs in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
I need my Corrugated Plastic Sign Sign Quickly!
- Great, we specialize in quick turnarounds times! For most orders we can print and ship the same day if the proof is approved by 2pm EST. We also offer rush shipping in the check out if you need quick shipping.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.
I approved of my proof after 2:00pm EST will it still go out same day?
- If you have a rush order and the proof is approved after 2pm EST please let your customer representative know right away. We will make every effort to try and get your order out same day, however, it does depend on our production department's workload, and we cannot guarantee it will go out the same day if the proofs are approved after 2pm EST.