About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
36" Pro-Series ll Tabletop Replacement Banner
Our Lite Pro-Series Banner stands have replaceable graphics. This replacement graphic will fit your 636" Wide Lite Pro-Series Banner Stand that you purchased from us. Each banner is adhered inside the base by velcro, making replacing the graphic easy and it won't cause damage to the base.
We can replace the graphics for you, if you pay for shipping both ways. Once we receive your base we will install the new banner and send it back out to you. Please contact our customer representative team to make arrangements for us to swap out your graphics in the base of your pull up banner.
Pro-Series ll Tabletop Replacement Banner Details
- Fits into your Blue Wave 36" Pro-Series Retractable Banner Stand
- Graphic printed on low curl Matte PET light blocking vinyl banner material
- Graphic has a 7" leader and a strip of velcro sewn on the bottom
- Simply remove the old banner and attach the new banner using the velcro *see set up tab for detailed instructions.
Replacement Banner Visable Graphic Area: 35.5" W x 39" or 48" H
Replacement Banner Final Size: 35.5" W x 46" or 55" H (7" on the bottom leader)
Vinyl PET Material
We use a super smooth premium 13oz low curl PET vinyl with a light blocking layer. The vinyl is a matte white making it ideal for vivid, high-resolution graphics.
The acronym, PET stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate. Polyethylene is a polymerized thermoplastic ethylene resin, used to make the vinyl film and Terephthalate is a thermoplastic polyester resin made from ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid, also used to make films or fibers, like what is used for water bottles
What's in the Box?
- Aluminum base with plastic endcaps
- 1 Telescopic support poles
- Clamp bar with end caps (comes attached to the banner)
- Printed vinyl graphic (comes installed into the base and ready to use)
- Semi-rigid carrying case
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 37" x 4" x 4" 2lbs
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 4 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush production options for an extra fee as well as rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
Current Production Times:
- 4 Day Production
- 24 Hour Production upgrade
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Print Ready Files for 36" Pro-Series ll Tabletop Replacement Banner
Download the PDF template for the height you choose. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting your artwork for print.
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- 36" x 39" Lite Pro-Series PDF Template: 35.5" wide x 39" tall
- 36" x 48" Lite Pro-Series PDF Template: 35.5" wide x 48" tall
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Pro-Series ll Tabletop Retractable Replacement Banner Options Explained
Production Time (Production time starts the next business day from proof approval)
- Standard Turnaround (4 business days)
- 24 Hour - 1 Business Day
- 39" - banner stand graphic will be 39" tall, over all display height will be 42"
- 48" - banner stand graphic will be 48" tall, over all display height will be 50"
Upload your File
- You can normally attach the file with the product order in the "File Upload" option on the product.
- Larger files can sometimes stall the order, if that is the case just remove the file from the product option and use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
- Upload your print ready file or up to 2 logos for design set up (if you have more than 2 logos please reach out to our customer service team for a custom design quote)
Care & Use of the Pro-Series ll Tabletop Retractable Replacement Graphic
Pulling up your banner
Care should be taken when pulling up the banner from the banner stand base. You need to make sure you are standing behind the frame so that as you pull out the banner only the back of the graphic touches the frame. Pulling it from the front of the frame can cause the banner to scrape the printed side and could possibly make scratches.
Retracting your banner
Slowly allow the banner to retract into the base while guiding the top of the banner from behind the frame. If the banner starts to pull sideways instead of straight, pull it back up slowly until it's straight again and re-try to retract it back into the frame by allowing it to go down. Repeat this if necessary until the banner is fully retracted into the base.
- Your printed vinyl graphic will last many years with normal care.
Uses for your tabletop Retractable banner display
Retractable banners are a great signage solution because they are easy to set up and take down, no tools required and a single person can set it up within minutes. The great thing about our Pro-series line of retractable banners is the graphic is replaceable enabling you to re-use your banner stand for years to come for many different events or displays. The banner retracts into the stand making it very manageable to travel with and store away when you're not using it. Every Pro-Series Banner Stand comes with a reliable semi-rigid carrying case.
Great for events like:
- Lectures and Presentations
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
- Media Events
Setup and Takedown
Setting up a Pro-Series Retractable Banner Stand is very easy to do. This particular stand has 2 vertical telescopic support poles that hold up the banner.
- Locate the 2 poles, they are bungee corded so everything should snap into place easily
- Once you have the poles together, you need to adjust them to the proper length, the height will be marked at the correct length for your stand, a slight twist of the top of the pole allows it to slide. Slide it out until you see the black line where we put there and tighten it to hold it place
- Insert the properly sized poles into the 2 back holes of the banner stand
- Stand behind the frame and lean back the stand as you pull out the banner by it's top bar. Keep leaning the frame back until you are able to connect both poles to the top bar
- Now you can stand it backup
- Under the frame are leaving screws that can be adjusted to get he stand to be plumb
- To disassemble the frame work in the reverse order.
- When retracting the banner back into it's base you'll need to pull it up a few times because sometimes it can track sideways. The sideways tracking is normal, just take time to make it go in correctly and NEVER just let go of the banner as it can permanently damage the retracting mechanisms inside the base and you banner stand will need to be replaced as it's unfixable.
Changing out the graphic in your banner stand
To change out the graphic you will need to have the replacement banner in hand. Follow the below videos for more detailed instructions.
- There are 2 end caps on the base, one will have a pin inside it. The pin is used to lock the spindle in place and is VERY IMPORTANT. If the pin is missing a small nail will work also
- Pull the banner out until you see the velcro connection on the banner (this will take 2 people)
- Once it is far enough out and you can see the velcro and about 4-5" white leader, put the pin in to the small hole on the side of the stand and into the spindle. This should lock the spindle and stop the graphic from retracting back into the frame.
- Pull off the old graphic where it's adhered with the velcro
- Apply the new graphic on where the strips of veclro are
- While holding the banner, remove the pin on the side and allow the banner to slowly retract into the base
Placing your order online for the Pro-Series ll Tabletop Retractable Replacement Banner
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Can I order a custom size banner stand?
Unfortunately, we are pretty limited to custom sizes when it comes to retractable banner stands, however, the Pro Series Banner Stand does come with a telescoping pole and it can be adjusted to different sizes than the standard 84". If you want a custom height please reach out to your customer service team and they can assist you.
Can I replace the graphic on my retractable banner stand?
If you purchased any of the Pro-Series retractable banner stands, those do come with the option to swap out the graphics. Unfortunately, any of the Exhibitor series banners cannot be replaced as the banner is permanently installed in the base and in order to replace the banner it would require you to cut part of the leader off and adhering the new banner to the remaining leader.
Can I use my retractable pull banner outside?
In our experience we do not recommend using your retractable banner stand outside. If you choose to use it outside be sure to protect it from any weather like rain or snow and keep in mind a strong enough wind can knock it over easily.
Can I make my retractable banner double sided?
We do offer a few double-sided retractable banner options, these banners will have two banners installed into the base of the stand. However, we are not able to make single sided banner stands double sided.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.