About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Replacement Fabric 10' Round Hanging Ceiling BannerThis graphic will fit your Blue Wave Purchased 10ft dia round suspended ceiling banner.
Round Ceiling Banner Details
- High definition dye sublimated printed fabric
- Fabric is sewn like a pillow case. Simply pull fabric over the frame and zip at the top
- Fabric is stretchy and when pulled tight it eliminates all wrinkles
- Waterproof and washable fabric
Fabric Fits Display Size: 376.8" Dia x optional 24" tall, 36" tall or 48" tall
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all of our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
We use a soft snit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces the wrinkles with fully stretched over the display frame. The fabric has a matte appearance and will not glare or reflect light. The fabric is washable on cold and air dry.
FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
What's in the Box?
- Dye Sublimated Printed Fabric
Dimensions & Weights
Fabric ships folded in a box
Shipping Box: 15" x 12" x 8" 19lbs
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 4 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
Current Production Times:
- 4 Day Production
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Replacment Graphic to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for 10' Round Hanging Ceiling Banner
Download the PDF template for the height you choose. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting your artwork for print.
Please note: Some of the displays are printed in multiple panels, sewn together. Please review the information in the template closely before setting up artwork.
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
10' dia x 24" Tall: 94.63" x 49.5" each panel (Printed in 4 Panels)
10' dia x 36" Tall: 94.63" x 73.5" each panel (Printed in 4 Panels)
10' dia x 48" Tall: 186.26" x 48.75" (Printed in 1 Panel) Half Size Template
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Round Ceiling Banner Options Explained
- 24": The ceiling banner will be 24" tall
- 36": The ceiling banner will be 36" tall
- 48": The ceiling banner will be 48" tall
Upload your File(s)
- You can normally attach the file with the product order in the "File Upload" option on the product.
- Larger files can sometimes stall the order, if that is the case just remove the file from the product option and use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
Care & Use of the Hanging Ceiling Banners
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistant fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine on "Cold Setting", as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- To dry the fabric you should hang it back on the frame and let it air dry. Being a polyester fabric, it is almost dry as it comes out of the spin cycle.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles that may happen from folding
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Uses for your Suspended Hanging Ceiling Banner
Hanging ceiling banners are great sign solutions for any tradeshow or store display. Hung from the ceiling they are visible from all areas of the showroom. Potential clients will know exactly where you are from anywhere. Here's a few ways to use them.
- Tradeshow Signage
- Showroom Signage
- Store Signage
Setup and Takedown
Placing your order online for the Replacement Fabric Ceiling Banner
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Approximately how much does this ceiling banner weight?
The ceiling banner weights approx. 19lbs.
Can I do a custom size ceiling banner?
The ceiling banners are set to certain sizes, if you are looking for a different size please contact our customer service team to see if we can get the size you're looking for.
If I get single sided printing, what's on the inside of the banner?
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.