About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Vinyl PET Posters
Custom printed vinyl PET posters are printed on high quality SuperSmooth™ PET 15oz vinyl material that has a matte finish. These vinyl PET posters have a block out layer in the middle making it possible for us to print double sided. The vinyl PET posters are scrimless, meaning the surface is smooth as paper and there is no texture to the sides. The PET posters are straight cut finishing with the options of adding grommets or hanging rails and the super flat PET material is ideal for hanging. The vivid full color print are photo quality and durable, they will last much longer than traditional paper posters.
Vinyl PET Poster Material Specs
- SuperSmooth™ PET Blockout is a 15 oz.
- Matte vinyl material (non-glossy)
- Smooth, scrimless, blockout banner material
- FR Rating: NFPA-701-2010 Certified Fire Certificate
- This media is engineered primarily for indoor use and has a no curl formula giving it a lay-flat appearance without having to use hemming tapes
- The blockout layer in SuperSmooth™ PET Blockout is made of matted PET, which allows for easier separation during the recycling process
- Printed in full color with eco friendly UV inks, will last outside approximately 3 years
Vinyl PET Material
The acronym, PET stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate. Polyethylene is a polymerized thermoplastic ethylene resin, used to make the vinyl film and Terephthalate is a thermoplastic polyester resin made from ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid, also used to make films or fibers, like what is used for water bottles
Production time for fabric banners is normally 2-3 business days depending on the total qtuantity. Larger jobs may take longer.
If you need your banner faster please contact our customer representive team to see if it's possible to rush your order.
To view current shipping speeds and rates add your fabric banner to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator.
View the current FedEx Ground Shipping times to estimate your shipping time and for more information.
Sending multiple files
Design specs for the vinyl PET posters
Set up the file at the with and height you choose. Adding 1" bleed is helpful but no nessary.
Artwork should be set up at full size or a proportinal size of the height and with you choose.
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple files
For multi sign orders using different files, please follow the directions below to save.
- Place your order for the total number of signs you want and bypass the upload file option
This will allow you to take the quantity discount on your order (even if they are different files) as well as make the shipping cost much lower.
- Let us know how many of each file
Write the file name in the "comments" section of this page, or in the file upload page, along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
After you place your order
Go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload
We contact all of our customers after their order is placed and double check everything with you before we print, so rest assured you are in good hands.
Vinyl PET Posters Options Explained
Choose your width
- This is the width your vinyl poster will be (side to side)
Choose your height
- This is the height your vinyl poster will be (top to bottom)
- None: The vinyl poster will have straight cut side and nothing else
- Grommets: Grommets will be placed every 2ft on all sides
- Banner Rail top & Bottom: Clear hanging rails will be provided. The rails clip onto the poster with hanging clips.
- 1 Sided: Full color print on one side, back side will be white
- 2 Sided: Full color print on both sides of the vinyl poster
Upload your File
- Can upload your print ready file
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
Can I order a custom size vinyl PET poster?
- Yes, pick the closest size up from the size you want and mention in the comments the size you need the poster cut down to. You can also contact one of our knowledgeable representatives and they can assist you with your custom PET poster.
Can I use my vinyl PET poster outside?
- Yes, you can use the banner outside, the material is durable, strong and waterproof making it perfect for outdoor and indoor use.
Can my PET poster be double sided?
- Yes, since the durable 15oz material has a block out layer in the middle it will stop light from going through the material making it perfect for double sided vinyl posters.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with offen.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.
Care and Use of the Vinyl PET Posters
The thick PET 15oz vinyl material is perfect for lay flat indoor posters, however, since the vinyl is waterproof it's also perfect for outdoor use as well.
Cleaning your vinyl poster
- You can use mildly soapy water to wipe down your banner. Don't use any harsh chemicals or pressure washing as it could destroy the ink on the banner.
Uses of Vinyl PET Posters
Vinyl Posters are great for wall hangings, backdrops, ceiling hanging. The lay flat vinyl material is perfect for hanging sigs and is a much better alternative to paper posters. The vinyl posters are durable and long lasting, they also roll up for easy storage.
- Indoor retail signage
- Window Signage
- Seasonal or Sale signage
- Gym banners
- Sponsor signage
- Military support banners
Placing your order online for a Vinyl PET Poster
Choose the Width
- 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', 24', 28', 30', or 32'
Choose the Height
- 2', 3', 4', 5', 6, 94", 8', or 10'
Choose the Hanging Options
- Banner Rail top & Bottom
Choose Sides Printed
- 1 Sided
- 2 Sided
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
Email proof: Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
Proof Approval: All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
Printing: Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
Boxing: When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
Shipped: Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Tracking: When your order is scanned in by FedEx you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST