Custom Sizes available upon request. A 13.5 mil, non-skid, printable, clear grit coated outdoor stabilized white film. This product is designed for the production of outdoor sidewalk and parking lot ‘floor’ graphics. The product is coated on one side with 2 mils of an aggressive, permanent, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds extremely well to flat or slightly rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt.
About This Item
Care and Use
16" x 16" Outdoor Textured Surfaces - Concrete Stickers
Maximum size as 1 piece is 52" x up to 50 feet - for custom pricing
• Uses: ideal for high pedestrian traffic areas such as marathons and races, parades, fairs, college campuses, sports arenas and entertainment venues, convention centers, and more. It has an outdoor application life of up to 2 months Not meant for use under vehicle traffic
• Surfaces it can apply to: features an aggressive, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive that bonds extremely well to flat or slightly rough concrete and asphalt surfaces.
• Slip resistant finish: grit-coated. Meeting the new ANSI/NFSI (American National Standards Institute/National Floor Safety Institute) B101.1 and B101.3 specifications for slip resistance/high traction, StreetTRAX is designed for the production of outdoor sidewalk and parking lot ‘floor’ graphics.
• Application: Outdoor on Concrete or indoor on commercial carpet
1) StreetTRAX is not intended to be used as a conformable wall wrapping film.
2) StreetTRAX used on sealed concrete may result in a permanent application and will not be easily removed. Always test first in an inconspicuous area.
3) StreetTRAX on varnished surfaces and soft walls like stucco or drywall will damage the surface upon removal. Always test first in an inconspicuous area.
4) StreetTRAX can withstand light vehicular traffic. Short term applications, like for special events or parades that last a couple days are acceptable.
5) StreetTRAX used on some concrete surfaces, especially newly poured concrete, may fail due to efflorescence which is beyond Mactac’s control and therefore no claim for successful application or removal is made by MACtac in this instance. Efflorescence is a powdery white material that forms on the surface of the concrete and is caused by calcium salts which is naturally in the concrete. As water moves out of the concrete it carries with it some of this salt, which then interferes with the bond of the adhesive to the concrete surface.
6) The user is responsible for determining the product’s suitability, including adhesion and if needed, removal characteristics when used in applications other than listed specifically in this Performance Guide.
• Application Requirements: The surface must be absolutely dry, clean and in reasonably good condition.
a) StreetTRAX must be applied in dry weather to a dry surface at temperatures above 50°F (10°C) on days the temperature is expected to rise to at least 70°F (21°C). For example: if it rained the day before or early morning, allow 24 hours of dry weather for the concrete surface to dry out.
b) Heat helps the adhesive flow to the rough surface to create a better bond. Do not attempt to apply graphics late in the day when the temperature is expected to cool down.
c) The rougher the surface the less contact the adhesive will have and the less chance your graphic has for success.
d) To clean the surface, use a brush or stiff bristle broom to remove dirt and dust, sand and gravel or other loose contaminates. Do not use water or cleaners which will cause the surface to become wet.
e) Bridge graphics over seams if needed; do not force the graphic down into the seam.
f) Once aligned, pull back 1-2 inches of the liner to expose the adhesive to align and start the application.
Remove 6 - 10 inches of liner at a time and using a firm roller or a firm, short bristle brush with very firm pressure, forcing the adhesive down into the surface. Continue with 6 - 10 inches at a time to eliminate air bubble, complete the application.
g) Once complete go back over all edges again to make sure they are in full contact to the surface. Rough surface Smoother surface Adhesive StreetTRAX Adhesive StreetTRAX Adhesive contact is much better on smoother surfaces!
h) On rougher surfaces use heat and pressure to conform at least 1” of the graphic edge down into the surface.
i) Butt edges on multi-panel graphics. We do not recommend using a 1” overlap to seam the graphic. This creates excessively high levels which may result in trips, falls and injuries.
j) Trim sharp corners to a rounded radius to help minimize edge lifting.
1. To remove; lift one edge, you may need a putty knife to get an edge started, and pull using short, quick tugs. Keep the angle low, (less than 45°) for best results. 2. Removal is much easier when done in the cool early morning hours. Do not use heat to assist in removal as heat will actually increase the bond of this adhesive. 3. If any residual adhesive residue is present after removal of the graphic, Citrus or solvent basedadhesive removers will clean the residue.
• Die Cutting: All our floor decals can be custom die cut. Some set up is required for our cutters to read the cut lines in the files. The easiest way is to simply convert your entire image to a 200 dpi bitmap then create a vector line over the image where you want the cut. Create a PDF, ai, or eps and we can finish it up. Remember the cut line must be a Vector line so we can assign it a thickness and specific spot color
DetailsDesign SpecsOrder ProcessOption DetailsCare and UseSetupQ&A