About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Purchase with our Confidence Guarantee
Once your backdrop is finished, we test it out to make sure everything looks great. We will also take photos of the backdrop and send them to you before we ship it out.
6'x6' Pro SEG Fabric LED Lightbox with Printed Graphics
Sure to grab everyone's attention with the illuminated fabric display backdrop. The Pro SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics) display features 4" thick silver aluminum extrusion frame, bright LED light strips and push to fit vibrant dye sublimated graphics. The LED lights come pre-installed in the aluminum extrusion edges. The fabric is easily attached with push-fit silicone edges. We even include a hard carrying case with wheels for easy transport.
Pro SEG Fabric Lightbox Details
- High resolution graphics printed directly on to backlit fabric
- Silicone Edge Graphics (SEG)
- 4" (100mm) thick silver Aluminum Extrusion frame
- Pre-attached LED light strips
- Comes with hard carrying case
- 90 day warranty on LED Lights
- Lifetime frame warranty against manufacturer defects
Actual Assembled Size: 71.73" w x 71.12" h x 19.7" d
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all of our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
Aluminum Extrusion Frame
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on aluminum extrusion frame against manufacturer defects. Warranty does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. If your aluminum frame is found to be defective it will be replaced or repaired at the factory’s discretion.
LED lights come pre-installed into the aluminum sides. The lights will need a power source to plug into. It's best to check with the event first to make sure you'll have access to an electrical plug from your booth.
- Watts needed: 150W
- Amps needed: 6.25A
- Volts: 120-240V
What's in the Box?
- 2 LED light top extrusion
- 2 LED light bottom extrusion
- 4 Side extrusions
- 4 Corner brackets
- 2 Side connector brackets
- 2 support poles
- 2 feet with side brackets
- 4 screws for the feet
- 1 LED power supply
- 1 power cord
- 1 allen wrench
- 1 Dye sublimated printed fabric with silicone edges
- 1 Opaque backside liner with silicone edges (if not double sided printed)
- 1 Optional back side Dye sublimated printed fabric with silicone edges
Shipping Dimensions & Weights
Aluminum Frame: 50" x 29" x 12" 74lbs
Printed Graphics: 18" x 12" x 9" 8lbs
Normal Production time is about 5-6 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush shipping options in the check out. To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
Design specs for 6x6 SEG Pro Fabric Lightbox Graphics
Download the PDF template. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting your artwork for print.
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- Visual Area: 70.75" wide x 70.75" high
- Final Graphic Size: 75" wide x 75" high
- Click to Download 6x6 Pro Lightbox PDF Template
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
SEG Backlit Lightbox Display Options Explained
Add Backside Print?
- No, back will be unprinted opaque liner: The back will be a white light blocking material with a silicone edge
- Yes, add full color backside print: You will receive 2 full printed graphics, one for the front and one for the back.
Uploading your File(s)
- You can normally attach the file with the product order in the "File Upload" option on the product.
- Larger files can sometimes stall the order, if that is the case just remove the file from the product option and use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
Care of the SEG Fabric LED Lightbox Displays
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistant fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine on "Cold Setting", as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- To dry the fabric you should hang it back on the frame and let it air dry. Being a polyester fabric it is almost dry as it comes of the spin cycle.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles that may happen from folding
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Use of the SEG Pro Fabric LED Lightbox Displays
The SEG Fabric Light boxes are popular among tradeshows because they are eye catching and easy to setup. The thin profile and dye sublimated graphics stand out as professional and sleek.
Great for events like:
- Media events
- Retail Displays
Setup & Takedown
The process to set up the SEG Fabric Lightbox is a very simple and easy process. To learn how to do it you can watch the video on our youtube channel.
- Do not have the power cord plugged into the power supply while assembling the display
- It's recommended to assemble the frame flat on the floor
- Lay out the aluminum frame in the order they need to connect
- Slide the corner bracket into the ends of the extrusions on each corner
- Push until the corner bracket locks in
- Use the allen wrench to tighten the screws in the corner brackets
- Slide the middle support bars together, tighten with allen wrench
- Add the middle support bar to the frame, tighten with allen wrench
- Add Feet to the sides by sliding the brackets into the bottom end caps
- Screw brackets and feet in place with provided screws
- Connect the light power cords
- Fit your graphics into to the channel starting on the top left corner and working your way around the frame until the graphic is fully installed into the frame
- Tilt the frame up
- Connect the power cord to the cable at the bottom of the frame
- Then connect to the power supply
What does SEG stand for?
SEG stands for silicone edge graphics. The graphics will have a silicone strip sewn into all 4 sides. The silicone is then pushed into the channels of an aluminum extrusion frame, pulling the fabric tight.
Can I use the frame without the LED Lights?
Yes, you can, however, the lights already come pre-installed in the aluminum extrusion panels but you simply would not plug them in. The graphics will still be vibrant with or without the lights.
What is the difference between the Lite and Pro SEG Fabric Lightbox Displays?
Lite SEG frames:
- Lighter aluminum
- Display is 15.7" deep
- White finish
- Swivel feet for support
- Easy snap together, no tool assembly
- Ships in a box
Pro SEG frames:
- Heavier aluminum
- Display is 19.69" deep
- Silver finish
- Screw in feet for support
- A little more complicated to set up, allen wrench provided for set up
- Ships in a reusable hard case
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.