About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
8' x 8' Backlit Replacement Fabric
Illuminate your backdrop with the Backlit Pop Up Display! Sure to grab anyone's attention, this frame is light weight and easy to set up and take down. The inside ladder lights make the backlit graphics pop with even lighting all around, as opposed to an outside spotlight display. The silicone edges sewn into the sides of the fabric tuck nicely into the sides of the frame giving you a seamless professional look! Setup takes about 25 minutes with one person, faster if two or more people.
Backlit Display Details
- High Resolution graphics printed directly on to fabric
- Vibrant dyed fabric
- Silicone Edge Graphics
- Actual set up size 89.5"W x 89.5"H x 11.75"D
Fits Backlit Pop Up Frame Size: 88.75" Face Width x 88.75" High x 14.5" side depth
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all of our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
What's in the Box?
- 1- Backlit Dye Sublimated Printed Front Graphic
- OPTIONAL: 2- Backlit End Cap Graphics
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 26" x 20" x 12" 15lbs
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 5-6 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush production options for an extra fee as well as rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for 8' x 8' Backlit Replacement Fabric
Download the PDF template. Please make sure to remove all template lines from the print ready file before submitting your artwork for print.
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- Face: Download the 8x8 Backlit Pop Up PDF Template: 90" wide x 90" high
- Optional Endcaps: Download the End Caps PDF Template: 16" wide x 90" high
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Backlit Replacement Graphic Options Explained
- None: The end caps will have gray blockout material
- Backlit Endcaps: The end caps will be full color printed
Uploading your File(s)
- You can normally attach the file with the product order in the "File Upload" option on the product.
- Larger files can sometimes stall the order, if that is the case just remove the file from the product option and use the file upload link at the top of the site anytime after your order is placed.
Care & Use of the Pop Up Displays
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistant fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine on "Cold Setting", as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- To dry the fabric you should hang it back on the frame and let it air dry. Being a polyester fabric it is almost dry as it comes of the spin cycle.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles that may happen from folding
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Uses for your Tension Fabric Pop Up Display
Tension fabric pop up displays are popular because they are so easy to set up and take down. No tool required, simply pull open the frame, snap the joints in place and tighten the fabric! Taking it down is just as easy. The collapsible frame makes it easy to travel with.
Great for events like:
- Media events
- Retail Displays
Setup and Takedown
The process to set up the pop up is a very simple and easy process. To learn how to do it you can watch the video on our youtube channel.
Placing your order online for the Backlit Replacement Fabric Graphics
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What does the back of the display look like?
You can either leave the back of the display open if you choose, however, the light won't be contained and will shine through the back of the frame. We do provide you with a light blocking liner fit for the back of the frame. It's is gray in color and will block out any traveling light.
Is it easy to set up the backlit display?
Yes, the frame is made of aluminum and expands open. From there you add the plastic channels around the perimeter, hook the lights on it and attach the SEG sides of the fabric.
What is SEG?
SEG is short for Silicone Edge Graphics. On the edges of the fabric graphics a silicone beading is sewn around all 4 sides. You would then use the silicone edge to tuck into the frame channels, it pulls the fabric tight and the silicone edging is hidden when the display is fully assembled.
Should I modify the colors in my backdrop to accommodate the backlit effect?
You don't necessarily have to do anything special to your artwork, however, you don't want to use all dark colors/images or all light colors/images, it will simply take away from the backlit effect. We recommend picking contrasting colors in your artwork, this will really help make your artwork pop and really give you a nice backlit effect.
I have a tradeshow where I don't have access to electricity, what can I do?
Unfortunately, the LED Lights do require a outlet to plug into, however, you can use your backlit fabric display without the use of the lights. The graphics still look great without the lights.
What color profile should I set up my artwork in?
We accept CMYK, RGB, mixed colors and Pantone colors. We do use a 4-color process and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up the artwork, how can I get artwork set up for my order?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I send the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.