About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Oversized 36" x 72" Custom Printed Corrugated Plastic SignsCustom Printed Corrugated Plastic Signs are a very economical and durable kind of corrugated plastic. These signs can serve as stunning visual aids for any kind of presentation. They are waterproof and lightweight, and therefore work well for short term or long term use. Generally used for outdoor signs this substrate works well for indoor signs as well.
Corrugated Plastic Sign Details
- 3/16" Thick Corrugated Board Material
- Full color printed graphics
- Lightweight plastic with hollow flutes in the middle
- Waterproof & Durable
- Indoor or Outdoor use
Don't have a Print Ready Design Setup?
Design Online Program: The fastest way to set up a design for your yard signs is to use our design online program. You can easily set up the design to your liking and save it in your account for future use. By using the design online program, the design will be submitted with your order and will be proofed out quickly, the best part is it's free to use!
- Free to use and save designs
- Choose from many fonts and images
- Save designs in your account for future use
- Upload your own logo and images
- Saves you money on graphic designer fees
Corrugated Plastic MaterialCorrugated plastic board is a twin-wall plastic sheet that is made of 3 polypropylene plastic sections. The hollow flutes are sandwiched between two layers of plastic sheeting. Because of the flutes the surface of the board does have thin, straight ridges you can see, however, from a distance the ridges are not noticeable.
What's in the Box?
- Full color printed Foam Board Sign
Dimensions & Weights
Can only ship freight or instore pick up at our Manchester, CT location. Please contact us for any questions.
Normal Production time same business day for foam board prints.
Proofs need to be approved by 2pm EST, in order to meet same day printing deadline, Orders approved after 2pm EST will print and ship the next business day.
Design Specs for Print Ready Files 36"x72" Corrugated Plastic Signs
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- 36" wide x 72" tall (portrait)
- 72" wide x 36" tall (horizontal)
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Custom Printed Corrugated Plastic Board Signs Options Explained
- None: No easel back will be provided
- Easel Back for Portrait: A foldable easel back will be adhered to the back of the sign
- Easel Back for Horizontal: A foldable easel back will be adhered to the back of the sign
- None: No lamination
- Matte: Matte or flat looking lamination will be applied to the top
- Gloss: Glossy or shiny looking lamination will be applied to the top
- Dry Erase: Dry Erase lamination will be applied to the top, this lamination is glossy looking and enables you to write and reuse the sign with the use of dry erase markers.
Single Sided or Double Sided
- Single Sided Print: Full color print on one side, the back side of the board will be white
- Double Sided Print: Full color print on both sides of the board
Orientation of the file
- 36x72 Portrait: Sign will be 36" wide x 72" tall
- 72x36 Horizontal: Sign will be 72" wide x 36" tall
Design Online Feature
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Upload Your Print Ready File
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Care & Use of the Corrugated Plastic Board Signs
Corrugated Signs or a.k.a. Coroplast is a high-quality polypropylene twin-wall profile sheet, the high-quality signs have a corrugated core. These signs are great for outdoor signage as well as indoor.
Cleaning your Corrugated Plastic signs
- Since Corrugated Plastic material is waterproof, you can wipe down your signs with a dry or damp cloth without damaging the board or print.
- Don't use hard chemicals as it could ruin the ink or lamination.
Handle with care outdoorsCorrugated Plastic is a durable weatherproof plastic and is the best material for outdoors.
Don't leave Corrugated Plastic signs in vehicles
Vehicles can get extremely hot even if it's feels cool outside. Due to the high temperatures in vehicles, it could ruin your sign by causing it to wrap
Uses for your Custom Printed Corrugated Plastic Board Signs
Custom Corrugated Signs are great for outdoor and outdoor signage and can be used for a variety of things.
Great for events like:
- Yard Signs
- Retail Store Signage
- Directional Signage
Easel Stand Setup
If you purchased a easel back then the easel will already be attached to the back of your sign when you receive it. Simply fold out the easel wing and lock it in to place. Now you can place your Foam Board Sign on any flat surface!
Mounted prints to wall (only for 1 sided printing)
Since Corrugated boards are light weight it's pretty easy to mount them to any smooth surface wall. You can easily use double sided stick tape on the back of the sign to adhere it to the wall, Command Damage-Free Hanging Strips also work great.
Using a Sign Holder
Reference the sign holder's manufacturer directions to ensure proper installation of the sign.
Order Process for Custom Corrugated Plastic Board Prints
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What is corrugated plastic made of?
Our custom Corrugated Signs or a.k.a. Coroplast is a high-quality polypropylene twin-wall profile sheet
How long can I use my corrugated plastic Board Sign?
Corrugated board Signs are great for short-term outdoor and long-term indoor use. With proper care of your custom printed Corrugated signs, they can last you many years.
Is corrugated plastic board durable?Corrugated Plastic signs are very durable. Coroplast uses a copolymer resin in order to increase impact and low temperature performance. Copolymer resins are also used because the retain the ability to be flexed an unlimited number of times without breaking. We call this unique ability "a living hinge".
Can I use my corrugated plastic board outside?
You can use your Corrugated sign outside. It's waterproof and we use UV inks, they are great for short-term outdoor use
I want to order a custom size corrugated sign?
Yes, simply pick the next size up board from your final size and let us know in the comments section what the final size of the sign you would like. We'll confirm the custom size while in the proofing stage.
Can I custom cut or die cut my corrugated plastic board sign?Yes! We the best die cutting machinery you can get, and we have the ability to do most custom die cut projects. Here's how you can set up the cutlines. Please contact us about your custom cut signs 888-319-8184 prior to placing the order.
You can laminate your Corrugated Board Sign for the following reasons:
- Going for more of a "photo like" look, choose gloss lamination
- Want a matte (not glossy) finish, choose matte lamination
- Want to write on it, wipe it off and reuse, choose dry erase lamination
Is the graphic mounted to the corrugated plastic sign material?
No, we print directly to the Corrugated board material using high quality UV inks. Mounted prints are when the graphic is printed on a sheet of paper or vinyl then it's mounted onto the Corrugated Plastic material with an adhesive. In our experience printing direct to material produces just as high-quality results as custom board mounting.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
Since we print direct to material none of the graphic will peel off the board unlike mounted prints.
Can I make my corrugated Sign double sided?
Yes, we can print on both sides of the foam board material, just select double sided printing in the drop down when placing your order.
I need my corrugated Sign quickly!
Great, we specialize in quick turnarounds times! Since we do all the printing in house at our Manchester, Connecticut location, we can print and ship most orders within 1 business day, larger quantities take longer. We also offer rush shipping in the check out if you need quick shipping.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Boards in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.