About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
24" x 36" Custom EnviroBoard Details
Custom EnviroBoard Signs are lightweight, rigid and easily transported. The Recycled material signs are an excellent interior visual aid, the smooth surface makes for a high quality custom printed image. The Enviroboard is a great choice if you are eco-conscious and want a environmentally-friendly sign option. Our large EnviroBoard Signs are printed direct to material, in full color with UV inks for a long lasting, durable printed graphic. Easel back and lamination options are available.
24" x 36" EnviroBoard Design Specs for Print Ready Files:
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size at full size either:
- 24" wide x 36" high
- 36" wide x 24" high
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
24" x 36" EnviroBoard Sign Options Explained
- Add an easel to the back to allow it to stand on a table. Folds flat against the back for transporting. Ease is made of a compressed card board.
Double Sided Printing:
- Single Sided Print: Front side will be fully printed, back side will be white
- Double Sided Print: Both front and back side will be fully printed (cannot add an easel back to double sided printing)
Orientation: The design online program can be switched from a vertical to horizontal format by choosing this option. Some stock templates will change also. We have a few design online base templates for the 11"x14" foam board, and all are editable.
- Portrait: Sign will be 24" wide x 36" tall
- Landscape: Sign will be 36" wide x 24" tall
Upload your File
- For small file sizes (under 500k) you can use the easy upload on the product options.
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
Easel Stand Step:
- If you purchased an easel back, then the easel will already be attached to the back of your sign when you receive it. Simply fold out the easel wing and lock it in to place. Now you can place your Foam Board Sign on any flat surface!
Mounted prints to wall (only for 1 sided printing):
- Since EnviroBoards are light weight it's easy to mount them to any smooth surface wall. You can easily use double sided stick tape on the back of the sign to adhere it to the wall, Command Damage-Free Hanging Strips also work great.
Order Process for EnviroBoard Signs
Easel Back (Pick One):
- None Needed
- Easel Back for Portrait Oriented Boards
- Easel Back for Landscape Oriented Boards
Double Sided Printing (Pick One):
- Single Sided Print
- Double Sided Print
Orientation (Pick One):
Upload your File
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Design Online feature?
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Care & Use of the EnviroBoard Signs
EnviroBoards are great for eco-conscious Consumers; made from recycled material; it's the only signage material you can recycle after using. EnviroBoard signs are most suitable for indoor use and is not a good option for outdoor use since it's susceptible to prolonged exposure to moisture and sunlight.
Do not wash or wet signs
- Any type of moisture will destroy your signs.
Not meant for wet or damp areas
- EnviroBoard will absorb any moisture in the environment causing the sign to warp, bulge, discolor, or even tear.
Handle with extra care
- EnviroBoard can become easily damaged if not handled with care.
- If the corners dent and your design allows for removal of some part of the sign then you can use a sharp razor to slice off the damaged section. We suggest using a straight edge and cut into multiple small depths with the blade on a slight angle to the face of the board.
- Avoid dropping or placing any objects on top of the Foam Signs as it will leave dents or imprints on the signs.
Uses of EnviroBoard Signs
EnviroBoard signs are popular because they are low cost with a high-quality print. There are thousands of ways you can use your EnviroBoard, here's the most popular ways to use your EnviroBoard Sign:
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
- Photo Galleries
- Office Decor
What are EnviroBoard signs made of?
- Our custom EnviroBoard Signs are made with a recycled material that is environmentally friendly and recyclable after use. The board is composed of two-sided stiff coated paper that is bright, white and has a smooth surface with a solid core making it perfect for printing. It remains stiff and sturdy for many different signage needs. It can be recycled with your normal cardboard when you're finished using it.
How long can I use my EnviroBoard Sign?
- Most EnviroBoard Signs are generally used for one-time events, however, if the Enviro Boards are cared for properly, it can last you a long time.
Is EnviroBoard durable?
- EnviroBoard Signs can damage easily if not cared for. Most times EnviroBoard is used for short-term or one-time use, then discarded / recycled afterwards.
Can I use my EnviroBoard Sign outside?
- You can use EnviroBoard Signs outdoors, however, we don't recommend it because the EnviroBoard will absorb any moisture. If you are looking for outdoor signage we recommend you checking out our Corrugated Plastic Signs , PVC Signs , and Aluminum Signs.
I would like a different size than the 24"x36"?
- We can cut down the sign into any size, simply let us know in the comments section what the final size of the sign you would like. We'll confirm the custom size while in the proofing stage.
Can I custom cut or die cut my EnviroBoard Sign?
- Yes! We the best die cutting machinary you can get and we have the ablity to do most custom die cut projects. Here's how you can set up the cutlines. Please contact us about your custom cut signs 888-319-8184 prior to placing the order.
Should I laminate my EnviroBoard Print?
- No, due to the nature of the Enviroboard we are not able to add on lamination. If we did it would no longer be recyclable.
Is the graphic mounted to the EnviroBoard Sign?
- No, we print directly to the Enviroboard material using high quality UV inks. Mounted prints are when the graphic is printed on a sheet of paper or vinyl then it's mounted onto the foam material with and adhesive. In our experience printing direct to material produces just as high-quality results as custom foam board mounting.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
- Since we print direct to material none of the graphic will peel off the board like mounted prints.
I ordered an easel back but decided I don't want to use it. What do I do?
- The easel back comes already adhered to the back of your sign when you receive it, unfortunately, you won't be able to remove it without damaging the back of the sign, however, the easel back is so thin you can simply not fold it out.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Foam Board Signs in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
I need my Sign Quickly!
- Great, we specialize in quick turnarounds times! For most orders we can print and ship the by next business day if the proof is approved by 2pm EST. We also offer rush shipping in the check out if you need quick shipping.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production pretty quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.