About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Purchase with our Confidence Guarantee
Once your fabric is finished, we test it out to make sure everything looks great. We will also take photos of the backdrop and send them to you before we ship it out.
Custom Printed Fabric Column Pillar Wraps
Grab attention with a custom printed Fabric Column Wrap! The fabric is soft and inviting, making it ideal for use in any indoor setting. Custom Fabric Pole Wraps can be used in a variety of settings, including foyers, lobbies, arenas, and more. The Pillar Wraps have a hidden zipper and hidden silicone grip edges, making it easy to install and take down without the fuss that old school adhesive-back vinyl wraps give you. The fabric is extremely long-lasting and washable. These are very easy to transport and store.
We can make these larger than 10'x10', give us a call for a custom quote 800-319-8184
Fabric Dye Sublimation Process
We use a Dye Sublimation printing process to print all of our fabric products. Dye Sublimation printing is a top-of-the-line printing process which produces vibrant, permanent printed graphics on soft polyester fabric. The dye-sublimation printer heats up to about 400 degrees to bond the dye to the fabric fibers permanently dying the fabric. The fabric print is long lasting and washable and won't peel off like other screen-printed fabric products.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Graphics are permanent and waterproof
- Fabric is washable in cold water with air dry
- Colors are vibrant and long lasting
- True continuous tones equivalent to photographs
We use a soft snit 5.0 osy polyester material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it, which reduces the wrinkles with fully stretched over the display frame. The fabric has a matte appearance and will not glare or reflect light. The fabric is washable on cold and air dry.
FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
Fabric Column Wrap Finishing:
- Vertical hidden zipper: The fabric wraps around the pillar and zips up the back side for a snug fit
- Top & Bottom hidden silicone grip edging: Keeps the wrap where you position and prevents sliding
What's in the box?
- Dye sublimated fabric - ships folded
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 4 business days; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush production options for an extra fee as well as rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
Current Production Times:
- 4 Day Production
- 3-Day Production upgrade
- 2- Day Production upgrade
- 1-Day Production upgrade
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add your Pop Up Display to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for the fabric bannersDownload the worksheet to get your measurement and to configure your required file size.
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Fabric Column Wraps Options Explained
Circumference / Perimeter: Measure your column, pillar or pole: It's important that you take accurate measurements so that the wrap will fit your column snuggly and not be too loose or too tight.
Circumference - Round poles
We will need the full 360 degrees measurement (circumference) of the pillar
- If possible measure all the way around the pole
- To find size with Radius: 2π × radius (distance between the center of the pole to the edge, usually 1/2 of the diameter)
- To find size with diameter: π × diameter (flat width of the pole)
Perimeter - Square or Rectangle poles
- To find the full perimeter of the column measure each side and add them together (side 1 + side 2 + side 3 + side 4 = Total Perimeter) or (Side 1 x Side 2 = Total Perimeter)
- Measure the height of the column, pillar or pole from the floor to the ceiling or how tall it should be finished.
Upload your File
- Can upload your print ready file
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
Care and use for the Fabric Column Wraps
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistance fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric wrap
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine, as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- The drying process in a dry creates a very high heat, which is not recommended for your fabric. Please hang dry or use a low-heat, tumble-type setting.
- We recommend using a steamer to remove creases and wrinkles that may happen from folding
- Your printed fabric will last many years with normal care. Slight fading may occur with multiple washes and may also occur when exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time.
DO NOT STORE FABRIC IN PLASTIC. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Uses of Fabric Pillar Wrap
Fabric Column Wraps are great to add a little flare to boring old columns, pillars and poles. The fabric wraps are easy to use and re-usable. Folds up for easy storage and transport.
- Retail Stores
- Media Events
The Order Process
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
Email proof: Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
Proof Approval: All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
Printing: Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
Boxing: When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
Shipped: Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Tracking: When your order is scanned in by FedEx you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
How to Install Your Column
- Wrap the bottom part of your fabric at the bottom of the colomn, where you want the graphic to begin
- Pull together ends and place the free end into the zipper head
- Start to pull the zipper up slowing while making sure the fabric stays taught and straight, if it wrinkles or pulls unevenly un-zip, straighten out then re-zip
- Zip all the way to the top
- Your colomn wrap is installed!
What is dye sublimation printing?
- Dye sublimation printing is a digital printing technique that uses high heat to transfer ink to the fabric. The sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric to create a washable, long-lasting, vibrant print. The ink will not peel off or fade over time. With proper care and handling, sublimation fabrics will last for years.
Can I order a custom size fabric column wrap?
- Yes, choose one size larger than your desired size and specify the size to cut the column in the comments. You can also reach out to knowledgeable personnel in our office who can help you create a custom fabric banner.
Can I use my fabric column wrap outside?
- Yes, the fabric wrap can be used outdoors, but although fabric wraps are waterproof, we highly recommend using them indoors for their longevity. After prolonged outdoor use, the harsh weather elements can ruin your fabric wrap.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use as many colors and details as you like in your artwork at no extra charge. We use dye sublimation technology to print the fabric in full color. Regardless of the number of colors or details of the artwork, it does not affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, mixed colors and Pantone colors. Using a four-color process, each color profile is converted to match the original color as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- Do not worry, this is why we have a proofs system. If there is something wrong with your artwork or you find that you have submitted the wrong file, please reply to the artwork email and let us know if you would like to submit a new file or online design changes. Our graphics team will always send you an up-to-date proof, so we don't print it without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.