About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
11" x 14" Custom Printed PVC Board SignsCustom PVC signs, also known as Foam PVC or Sintra, are made of a high-quality compressed foam, it has a smooth surface and a solid core making this PVC sign rigid, waterproof and durable. Our large PVC Board Signs are printed direct to material, in full color with UV inks for a long lasting, durable printed graphic. Easel back and lamination options are available. Custom Printed PVC signs are great for short-term outdoor or long-term indoor use. Since the PVC signs are dent resistant, they are great for retail signage, sidewalk signs, restaurant signage, tradeshow signage and more!
PVC Sign Details
- 1/8" Smooth PVC Board (3mm)
- Full color printed graphics
- Waterproof and durable
- Lightweight solid plastic with a smooth finish
- Indoor or Outdoor use* (PVC can crack in cold weather)
Don't have a Print Ready Design Setup?
Design Online Program: The fastest way to set up a design for your yard signs is to use our design online program. You can easily set up the design to your liking and save it in your account for future use. By using the design online program, the design will be submitted with your order and will be proofed out quickly, the best part is it's free to use!
- Free to use and save designs
- Choose from many fonts and images
- Save designs in your account for future use
- Upload your own logo and images
- Saves you money on graphic designer fees
PVC MaterialPVC board, also known as Foam PVC or Sintra, are made of a high-quality compressed foam, it has a smooth surface and a solid core making this PVC rigid and waterproof.
What's in the Box?
- Full color printed PVC sign
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 18" x 12" x 4" 4lbs
Normal Production time is about 1 business day; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add the yard signs to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Print Ready Files 11"x14" PVC Signs
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- 11" wide x 14" tall (portrait)
- 14" wide x 11" tall (horizontal)
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Custom Printed PVC Signs Options Explained
- None: No easel back will be provided
- Easel Back for Portrait: A foldable easel back will be adhered to the back of the sign
- Easel Back for Horizontal: A foldable easel back will be adhered to the back of the sign
- None: No lamination
- Matte: Matte or flat looking lamination will be applied to the top
- Gloss: Glossy or shiny looking lamination will be applied to the top
- Dry Erase: Dry Erase lamination will be applied to the top, this lamination is glossy looking and enables you to write and reuse the sign with the use of dry erase markers.
Single Sided or Double Sided
- Single Sided Print: Full color print on one side, the back side of the board will be white
- Double Sided Print: Full color print on both sides of the board
Orientation of the file
- 11x14 Portrait: Sign will be 11" wide x 14" tall
- 14x11 Horizontal: Sign will be 14" wide x 11" tall
Design Online Feature
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Upload Your Print Ready File
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Care & Use of the PVC Signs
PVC signs are made of compressed foam material, the high-quality signs have a solid plastic core with a smooth finish. These signs are great for short-term outdoor or long-term indoor use.
Cleaning your PVC signs
- Since PVC material is waterproof, you can wipe down your signs with a dry or damp cloth without damaging the board or print.
- Don't use hard chemicals as it could ruin the ink or lamination.
Handle with care outdoorsPVC is a durable plastic and is great for outdoors, however, it can damage if left in extreme heat or cold for extended periods of time by cracking or warping. If it's extreme hot or cold outside, we recommend bringing your PVC sign indoors.
Don't leave PVC signs in vehicles
- Vehicles can get extremely hot even if it's feels cool outside. Due to the high temperatures in vehicles, it could ruin your sign by causing it to wrap.
Uses for your PVC Signs
Custom Printed Smooth PVC Signs are great, due to the smooth finish and solid core it can be used for a variety of things.
Great for events like:
- Lectures and Presentations
- Name plates and tags
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
- Directional Signage
- Office Decor
Easel Stand Setup
If you purchased a easel back then the easel will already be attached to the back of your sign when you receive it. Simply fold out the easel wing and lock it in to place. Now you can place your Foam Board Sign on any flat surface!
Mounted prints to wall (only for 1 sided printing)
Since PVC boards are light weight it's pretty easy to mount them to any smooth surface wall. You can easily use double sided stick tape on the back of the sign to adhere it to the wall, Command Damage-Free Hanging Strips also work great.
Using a Sign Holder
Reference the sign holder's manufacturer directions to ensure proper installation of the sign.
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What are PVC boards made of?
Our custom PVC signs are made of compressed foam material, the same material as your PVC plumbing pipes is made of at home. The PVC material is slightly flexible, smooth, rigid, and waterproof.
How long can I use my PVC Board Sign?
Smooth PVC board Signs are great for short-term outdoor and long-term indoor use. With proper care of your custom printed PVC signs, they can last you many years.
Is PVC board durable?
PVC board signs are very durable. They have a solid plastic core with a smooth surface, they won't damage as easily as Foam Board Signs, however, they can get damaged if dropped or scratched.
Can I use my PVC board outside?
You can use your PVC sign outside. It's waterproof and we use UV inks, they are great for short-term outdoor use. PVC boards are susceptible to extreme heat and cold and we recommend bringing your signs inside if the temperatures are extreme.
I want to order a custom size PVC sign?
Our PVC boards are 96"x48", which gives us the freedom to product sizes, simply pick the next size up board from your final size and let us know in the comments section what the final size of the sign you would like. We'll confirm the custom size while in the proofing stage.
Can I custom cut or die cut my PVC sign?Yes! We the best die cutting machinery you can get, and we have the ability to do most custom die cut projects. Here's how you can set up the cutlines. Please contact us about your custom cut signs 888-319-8184 prior to placing the order.
You can laminate your PVC Board Sign; the lamination applies perfectly to the smooth surface of the PVC material. The PVC material itself has a matte appearance naturally.
- Going for more of a "photo like" look, choose gloss lamination.
- Want a matte (not glossy) finish, choose matte lamination.
- Want to write on it, wipe it off and reuse, choose dry erase lamination.
Is the graphic mounted to the PVC sign material?
No, we print directly to the PVC Board material using high quality UV inks. Mounted prints are when the graphic is printed on a sheet of paper or vinyl then it's mounted onto the PVC material with an adhesive. In our experience printing direct to material produces just as high-quality results as custom board mounting.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
Since we print direct to material none of the graphic will peel off the board unlike mounted prints.
Can I make my PVC Sign double sided?
Yes, we can print on both sides of the pvc material. Choose double sided printing in the drop down.
I need my PVC Sign quickly!
Great, we specialize in quick turnarounds times! Since we do all the printing in house at our Manchester, Connecticut location, we can print and ship most orders within 1 business day, larger quantities take longer. We also offer rush shipping in the check out if you need quick shipping.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Boards in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.