About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Concrete Floor DecalsA 13.5 mil, non-skid, printable, clear grit coated outdoor stabilized white film. This product is designed for the production of outdoor sidewalk and parking lot ‘floor’ graphics. The product is coated on one side with 2 mils of an aggressive, permanent, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds extremely well to flat or slightly rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt.
Production time for floor deacls is normally 2-3 business days depending on the total quantity. Larger jobs may take longer.
To view current shipping speeds and rates add your fabric banner to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator.
View the current FedEx Ground Shipping times to estimate your shipping time and for more information.
Design Specs for Concrete Floor Stickers
Straight Cut files:
Set up your file to the exact size you choose, it's good to include a bleed but not necessary
Die Cut Files:
- Set up the file to the exact size you choose
- Add a pantone/spot color cutline to your artwork (this color cannot be in your artwork)
- Must include at least .125" bleeds
To learn more about setting up die cut check out our informational article: Making Cut Lines In Your Files
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
Placing your order online for Concrete Floor Decals
Choose the Width
- Ranges from 4" - 144"
Choose the Height
- Ranges from 4" - 52"
Choose the shape
- Straight Cut
- Die Cut
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
Email proof: Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
Proof Approval: All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
Printing: Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
Boxing: When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
Shipped: Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Tracking: When your order is scanned in by FedEx you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
Options Details Explained for Floor Decals
Choose the shape
Your artwork has all straight edges that make a square or rectangle
We will cut your artwork into a specified shape, circles, ovals or custom shape. You will need to provide a die cut line in your artwork. Please see Making Cut Lines In Your Files to learn how to set up cutlines for our system.
Care and Use of the Concrete Floor DecalsThe floor decals are meant for one time use, once they are pulled up from the ground they will not stick anymore. With proper care your floor decals be removed up to 6 months without leaving a residue.
Uses for the Concrete Floor Decals
The anti-slip ground stickers conform to uneven outdoor surfaces such as asphalt, concrete and paving bricks, providing a painted on effect.
- Outdoor advertising
- point of purchase events
- Steet art
- Retail Stores
Set up for the Concrete Floor Stickers
- Snap a line or otherwise mark the perimeter of the application surface.
- Starting at one corner, remove 6” of liner from the back side.
- Orient the graphic on the surface; Peel back the liner gradually as you are applying the graphic. A back and forth, press and smoothing motion is best.
- Use your fingers, a soft roller or squeegee to work the graphic into any texture or cracks (see pictures at bottom of page). Pay particular attention to the edges making sure they are securely adhered to the surface.
- Using a floor roller, starting at the center and working out covering the entire surface, this helps to secure the Asphalt Art to the surface.
- Do NOT overlap the Asphalt Art seams! Asphalt Art should not be applied on top of Asphalt Art
- Repeat process for additional panels if it is a large graphic.
- Use a scraper to work up one corner.
- Grab the raised corner then pull the material back at a 180 degree angle. The material should pull off in one piece. If the material tears use the scraper to start another edge.
- Adhesive remover may be needed to remove any remaining adhesive from the surface.
Under normal traffic, simply sweeping the Asphalt Art® with a soft broom will remove most loose
particles. When the surface is visibly dirty, cleaning with a soft cloth soap and water will remove
Can I use these floor Stickers on any wall?
Yes, you can use these wall stickers virtually on any surface, even windows. The adhesive is not aggressive and it should not leave any residue or damage the surface.
Can I re-use my floor decal?
No, once the decal is pulled up off the ground the adhsive is no longer strong enought to hold it on the ground. If you try to re-use it the decal could become a tripping hazard because the edges won't apply smooth to the floor.
Is the floor Sticker reflective?
No, the stickers are made from a soft fabric and it will not reflect any light.
How do I set up the Die Cut lines?
You will need to set up the lines in a vector format. The die cut line will need to be a pantone/spot color that is not in your artwork. You can learn exactly how to do this here: Making Cut Lines In Your Files
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with often.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.