About This Item
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
Custom printed fabric banners are dye sublimation printed, which creates a vivid, long lasting print. The fabric is soft and inviting making it perfect for any indoor location. Custom fabric banners can be used in various places like the gym, home, retail setting, booth backdrop and more. The fabric banners are washable and very durable. Transports and stores easily.
Fabric Material and printing process
- These custom printed fabric banners are printed using a dye sublimation process that creates stunning colors and actually dyes the fabric threads. The dye sublimation process produces very high definition prints that last a long time.
- The fabric used for the fabric banners is a 6.48 oz polyester knitted fabric material that is crease resistant and has a slight stretch to it.
- FR Rating: NFPA-701 Certified Fire Certificate
- The soft look of the fabric is inviting and the vivid colors look great in any indoor enviroment.
- Washable - on Cold and air dry
Production time for fabric banners is normally 4 business days depending on the total quantity. Larger jobs may take longer.
If you need your banner faster please contact our customer representive team to see about faster production times for an extra fee.
To view current shipping speeds and rates add your fabric banner to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator.
View the current FedEx Ground Shipping times to estimate your shipping time and for more information.
Design Specs for the fabric banners
Set up the file at the width and height you choose. Adding 1" bleed is helpful but not neccessary
Artwork should be set up at full size or a proportinal size of the height and width you choose.
File types accepted:
- PDF - Preferred file type
Color profiles accepted:
- Mixed colors
- Pantone Colors*
- Pantone colors can be used. Pantone colors are converted to a cmyk mix for printing so colors may vary.
- Should all be converted to an image before sending in.
- Should be approx 150dpi at final size for best printing.
How to order with multiple files
For multi sign orders using different files, please follow the directions below to save.
- Place your order for the total number of signs you want and bypass the upload file option
This will allow you to take the quantity discount on your order (even if they are different files) as well as make the shipping cost much lower.
- Let us know how many of each file
Write the file name in the "comments" section of this page, or in the file upload page, along with the quantity of signs you want from that file.
After you place your order
Go to our "File Upload" tab located on the top of the home page.
There you can upload up to 6 files at a time, if you have more than 6 , simply send another set.
We connect your order and your files by the email you use on your order and the file upload
We contact all of our customers after their order is placed and double check everything with you before we print, so rest assured you are in good hands.
Fabric Banner Options Explained
- Straight Cut: Fabric will be cut with a rotary cutter and edges may fray.
- NOTE: you cannot add grommets to this finishing, the grommets won't be reinforced and will likely rip out of the fabric.
- 1" Hem: 1" rolled hems will be added to all 4 sides of your banner. This finishes the sides, prevents fraying and enables you to add grommets.
- Pole Pocket Top: 3" Pole pocket will be sewn in on the top of the banner, sides and bottom will have 1" rolled hem
- Pole Pocket Top & Bottom: 3" Pole pocket will be sewn in on the top and bottom of the banner, sides will have 1" rolled hem
- No: no grommets will be added to your fabric banner
- Add grommets every 1ft: grommets will be placed on all 4 sides of your banner approx. every 1ft
- Add grommets every 2ft: grommets will be placed on all 4 sides of your banner approx. every 2ft
- NOTE: If you choose pole pockets the grommets will be placed behind the pole pockets
Upload your File
- Can upload your print ready file
- Larger files, please use the file upload link at the top of the site any time after your order is placed.
What is dye sublimation printing?
- Dye Sublimation Printing is a digital printing technology that uses high heat to transfer ink to our fabric, the sublimation process dyes the fabric permanently creating long lasting vivid prints that are washable. The ink won't peel or fade over time. With the proper care and handling of out dye sublimated fabric it will last for years to come.
Can I order a custom size fabric banner?
- Yes, pick the closest size up from the size you want and mention in the comments the size you need the banner cut down to. You can also contact one of our knowledgeable representatives and they can assist you with your custom fabric banner.
Can I use my fabric banner outside?
- Yes, you can use the fabric banner outside, however, even through the fabric banner is waterproof we highly recommend using your fabric banners indoors as it will last longer. When used outdoors for long periods of time the harsh weather elements will eventually ruin your fabric banner.
Can my fabric banner be double sided?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to do double sided printing on fabric. We recommend purchasing 2 fabric banners and using the grommets holes and some wire or zip ties to tie the two banners together back to back, this will create the look of a double sided banner.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
- You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our fabric with dye sublimation technology in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
- We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
- Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer artwork set up in house. Good websites to find graphic designers are fiverr.com or 99designs.com. If you are not able to find a designer please contact us and we can refer you to freelance designers we work with offen.
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
- No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
- We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.
Care and use for the Fabric Banners
We use a dye sublimation process to print on lightweight 100% woven polyester crease resistance fabric. The dye sublimation process permanently dyes the fabric creating a vivid colorful graphic that does not peel or fade. Your custom printed fabric is washable and folds up for easy storage.
Washing your fabric backdrop
- You can place your fabric into a washing machine, as long as it fits, to get out any dirt.
- The drying process in a dry creates a very high heat, which is not recommended for your fabric. Please hang dry or use a low-heat, tumble-type setting.
Uses of Fabric Banners
Fabric banners are great for wall hangings, backdrops, ceiling hanging. The soft look of the fabric makes these a much better alternative to vinyl banners. They can fold up for easy storage and transportation as well.
- Retail Store Signage
- Photo Shoot Backwall
- Media Events
Placing your order online for a Fabric Banner
- Choose the Width
- Choose the Height
- Choose your side finishes
- Straight Cut
- 1" Hems
- Pole Pocket Top
- Pole Pocket Top & Bottom
- Choose to add grommets
- Add grommets every 1ft
- Add grommets every 2ft
Do you have your own print ready file?
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here are the Next Steps:
Email proof: Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
Proof Approval: All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
Printing: Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
Boxing: When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
Shipped: Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Tracking: When your order is scanned in by FedEx you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST