About This Item
- Design Online Templates
- Design Specs
- Order Process
- Option Details
- Care and Use
22" x 28" Custom Printed EnviroBoard SignsCustom EnviroBoard Signs are lightweight, rigid and easily transported. The Recycled material signs are an excellent interior visual aid, the smooth surface makes for a high quality custom printed image. The Enviroboard is a great choice if you are eco-conscious and want a environmentally-friendly sign option. Our large EnviroBoard Signs are printed direct to material, in full color with UV inks for a long lasting, durable printed graphic. Easel back and lamination options are available.
EnviroBoard Sign Details
- Fully recyclable Eco-Friendly Board Material
- Full color printed graphics
- Lightweight with a smooth surface
- Indoor Use Only
Don't have a Print Ready Design Setup?
Design Online Program: The fastest way to set up a design for your yard signs is to use our design online program. You can easily set up the design to your liking and save it in your account for future use. By using the design online program, the design will be submitted with your order and will be proofed out quickly, the best part is it's free to use!
- Free to use and save designs
- Choose from many fonts and images
- Save designs in your account for future use
- Upload your own logo and images
- Saves you money on graphic designer fees
EnviroBoard MaterialEnviroboard is a lightweight material that is 100% recyclable. It’s 1/8” with a smooth finish. This material is not waterproof and it will become soggy if wet.
What's in the Box?
- Full color printed EnviroBoard sign
Dimensions & Weights
Shipping Box: 31" x 25" x 3" 7lbs
Need it Faster?
Normal Production time is about 1 business day; however, we know sometimes you need things quickly! We're there for you, offering rush shipping options in the check out.
Production time starts the next business day from proof approval.
To view our current shipping speeds and rates, add the yard signs to the cart, add your shipping state and zip code into the shipping calculator. Check out the current FedEx Ground Shipping Transit times
Design Specs for Print Ready Files 22"x28" EnviroBoard Signs
Artwork should be set up at size or a proportional size:
- 22" wide x 28" tall (portrait)
- 28" wide x 22" tall (horizontal)
Before you setup your file; Please view our Design Specs for Print Ready Files
- If you submit a file that is not print ready according to our specifications our graphics team may have to ask you to adjust the artwork and re-submit, which can delay the processing of your order.
Custom Printed EnviroBoard Signs Options Explained
- None: No easel back will be provided
- Easel Back for Portrait: A foldable easel back will be adhered to the back of the sign
- Easel Back for Horizontal: A foldable easel back will be adhered to the back of the sign
- None: No lamination
- Matte: Matte or flat looking lamination will be applied to the top
- Gloss: Glossy or shiny looking lamination will be applied to the top
- Dry Erase: Dry Erase lamination will be applied to the top, this lamination is glossy looking and enables you to write and reuse the sign with the use of dry erase markers.
Single Sided or Double Sided
- Single Sided Print: Full color print on one side, the back side of the board will be white
- Double Sided Print: Full color print on both sides of the board
Orientation of the file
- 22x28 Portrait: Sign will be 22" wide x 28" tall
- 28x22 Horizontal: Sign will be 28" wide x 22" tall
Design Online Feature
- Choose the correct orientation
- Choose a pre-made editable template below
- Choose to start from scratch by simply clicking on "Design it Yourself"
Upload Your Print Ready File
- Upload the file with the upload button
- If you have large or multiple files, use the "File Upload" link after the order is placed
Care & Use of the EnviroBoard Signs
EnviroBoards are great for eco-conscious Consumers; made from recycled material; it's the only signage material you can recycle after using. EnviroBoard signs are most suitable for indoor use and is not a good option for outdoor use since it's susceptible to prolonged exposure to moisture and sunlight.
Cleaning your EnviroBoard signs
Any type of moisture will destroy your signs.
Not meant for wet or damp areasEnviroBoard will absorb any moisture in the environment causing the sign to warp, bulge, discolor, or even tear.
Handle with extra care
- EnviroBoard can become easily damaged if not handled with care.
- If the corners dent and your design allows for removal of some part of the sign then you can use a sharp razor to slice off the damaged section. We suggest using a straight edge and cut into multiple small depths with the blade on a slight angle to the face of the board.
- Avoid dropping or placing any objects on top of the Foam Signs as it will leave dents or imprints on the signs.
Uses for your Yard Signs
EnviroBoard signs are popular because they are low cost with a high-quality print. There are thousands of ways you can use your EnviroBoard, here's the most popular ways to use your EnviroBoard Sign:
Great for events like:
- Retail Store Signage
- Menu Boards
- Photo Galleries
- Office Decor
Easel Stand Setup
If you purchased a easel back then the easel will already be attached to the back of your sign when you receive it. Simply fold out the easel wing and lock it in to place. Now you can place your Foam Board Sign on any flat surface!
Mounted prints to wall (only for 1 sided printing)
Since EnviroBoards are light weight it's pretty easy to mount them to any smooth surface wall. You can easily use double sided stick tape on the back of the sign to adhere it to the wall, Command Damage-Free Hanging Strips also work great.
Using a Sign Holder
Reference the sign holder's manufacturer directions to ensure proper installation of the sign.
Order is placed: We will email you an order confirmation and your customer representative will be in touch during normal business hours.
Here is the next Steps:
- Our graphics department will send you a proof via email
- All proofs will need to be approved by you before printing
- Once approved the order will move to production where printing will start
- When printing is complete your order will be boxed up and prepared for shipping
- Your order will be picked up by FedEx at the end of the business day. We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- When your order is scanned in by Fedex you will receive an email from us with the tracking and expected delivery date.
If you have any questions, we are available:
Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays
8:30am - 5pm EST
What are Enviroboards made of?
Our custom EnviroBoard Signs are made with a recycled material that is environmentally friendly and recyclable after use. The board is composed of two-sided stiff coated paper that is bright, white and has a smooth surface with a solid core making it perfect for printing. It remains stiff and sturdy for many different signage needs. It can be recycled with your normal cardboard when you're finished using it.
How long can I use my Enviroboards Sign?
Most EnviroBoard Signs are generally used for one-time events, however, if the Enviro Boards are cared for properly, it can last you a long time.
Is Enviroboard durable?
EnviroBoard Signs can damage easily if not cared for. Most times EnviroBoard is used for short-term or one-time use, then discarded / recycled afterwards.
Can I use my Enviroboards outside?
You can use EnviroBoard Signs outdoors, however, we don't recommend it because the EnviroBoard will absorb any moisture.
I want to order a custom size Enviroboard sign?
Our Enviroboard is 96"x48", which gives us the freedom to product sizes, simply pick the next size up board from your final size and let us know in the comments section what the final size of the sign you would like. We'll confirm the custom size while in the proofing stage.
Can I custom cut or die cut my Enviroboard sign?Yes! We the best die cutting machinery you can get, and we have the ability to do most custom die cut projects. Here's how you can set up the cutlines. Please contact us about your custom cut signs 888-319-8184 prior to placing the order.
No, due to the nature of the Enviroboard we are not able to add on lamination. If we did it would no longer be recyclable.
Is the graphic mounted to the Enviroboard material?
No, we print directly to the Enviroboard material using high quality UV inks. Mounted prints are when the graphic is printed on a sheet of paper or vinyl then it's mounted onto the foam material with and adhesive. In our experience printing direct to material produces just as high-quality results as custom foam board mounting.
Will my graphic peel away over time?
Since we print direct to material none of the graphic will peel off the board unlike mounted prints.
Can I make my Enviroboard Sign double sided?
Yes, we can print on both sides of the pvc material. Choose double sided printing in the drop down.
I need my Enviroboard Sign quickly!
Great, we specialize in quick turnarounds times! Since we do all the printing in house at our Manchester, Connecticut location, we can print and ship most orders within 1 business day, larger quantities take longer. We also offer rush shipping in the check out if you need quick shipping.
How many colors or details can I use in my artwork, will it cost extra?
You can use any number of colors or any amount of detail in your artwork without incurring any additional fees. We print our Boards in full color and no matter how many colors or how detailed the artwork is, it won't affect the cost of the sign.
What color profile should I use in my artwork?
We accept CMYK, RGB, Mixed colors and Pantone colors. We use a 4-color process, and each color profile will be converted to meet the original coloring as closely as possible.
When will I get a proof?
Typically, you'll receive a proof via email from our graphics department within 1-2 hours of placing the order, if the order is placed during regular business hours of 8:30am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday, with the exception of holidays. If you place your order during off hours/days, you'll receive a proof 1-2 hours from the time we re-open.
I don't have a print ready file or software to set up artwork, how can I get artwork set up?
We have a very user-friendly design online program; anyone can use it and it's free for you to use! You can pick any of the editable templates we have set up or you can start from scratch. It has lots of options such as adding text, images, colors and even logos, the possibilities are endless! Make sure to create an account and save your designs for future use!
I realized I sent the wrong file when I received the proof, what do I do?
No worries, this is why we send proofs! If you realized something is wrong in your artwork or sent the wrong file, simply respond to the graphics proof email, and let them know if you are sending a new file or have changes to your design online artwork. Our graphics team will always send you updated proofs, and nothing goes to print without your approval.
I approved of the proof then realized it was wrong, what do I do?
We work fast over here, once the proof is approved it moves to production quickly. If you realize the proof was wrong after approving contact us as soon as possible. We can try to holt production if your order has not started to print yet. Once it starts printing it will be hard to pull it back at that point so the sooner you can let us know the better chances, we have to stop it.